Fan Art

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

alfredrocks666

Re: Fan Art

Post by alfredrocks666 »

Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

OH MY GOSH

THAT IS SO CUTE AND PRECIOUS AND PURE

I LOVE IT AAAAAAAAA IT IS SO PRECIOUS
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
LaikaComeHome
Die-hard Fan

Post by LaikaComeHome »

Gaaaaaaah I can't see your drawing alfredrocks666! Dangit!

http://rock-a-noodle.tumblr.com/post/152032577412" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I drew Al as a Sailor Senshi. <3 :wub: :lol: Janna would love this!
Fan since 2007. Blossomed from casual fan to Algal in 2016. 9/14/16-<3 Mandatory Fun Tour at PPAC
--
Tumblr url is rock-a-noodle for those who want to hmu.
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

That picture is adorable!!
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

LaikaComeHome wrote:Gaaaaaaah I can't see your drawing alfredrocks666! Dangit!

http://rock-a-noodle.tumblr.com/post/152032577412" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I drew Al as a Sailor Senshi. <3 :wub: :lol: Janna would love this!
Please do make some sort of crappy MS paint manga based on this! I'd love to see it as a real thing :lol:
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »

That's legit fanart.

She drew that fanart.

How DARE you say that as if it were a joking piece of art.
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Webkinz38824 wrote:...

That's legit fanart.

She drew that fanart.

How DARE you say that as if it were a joking piece of art.
Why are you offended? Did you make the drawing? Am I not allowed to depict the drawing in my own way?
aaaa

//heds

Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »

It could offend her, seeing as SHE WORKED HARD ON THAT DRAWING AND YOU FLIPPING INSULTED IT.
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Webkinz38824 wrote:It could offend her, seeing as SHE WORKED HARD ON THAT DRAWING AND YOU FLIPPING INSULTED IT.
Stop acting defensive and if it's your drawing. There's nothing up with my opinion and you keep getting offended over other people's opinions.

I've noticed I've enjoyed experimenting with the little blush considering Al's blush features in my fantasies quite a lot. I just love drawing the blush so much, it's very satisfying ^_^
aaaa

//heds

Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Oh wow, it's almost as if she's my friend and I don't want her feelings to be hurt!

Woah, woah woah.

HEDS, YOU HAVE A DRAWING TABLET?! LUCKYYYYYYYYYYY!