Weird Al, Extra Crispy Style

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

crispy-gypsy
Addicted

Post by crispy-gypsy »

Hey people. Yeah, Compy's still pretty dead right now. *laughs* But I'm getting commissions from people on deviantART to help raise money in order to fix it, so hopefully everything will turn out peach keen and I can get back to posting some Al art for you all.

Olivia (and everyone, I guess *laughs*) - I really miss talking to you guys too. Life's just been nothing but book reading, chores, and writing... I guess I'm getting some things done but I really miss you folks. Hope to get back to talking soon! Drop me a line sometime, I love writing letters. *laughs*

Stephen - Nice to know you worried about me. *laughs* I was wondering if anybody did. People tend to think I died after I'm away from the computer for a couple of days. Thank you for that.

Patti - Thanks for worrying, I love knowing I have friends who care about me like that. Hopefully Compy will get fixed soon.

Butters - Yeah, I do have a lot of friends here! And I love them all. *laughs*

Ena - Ugh, yeah, school projects... they're getting harder to do right now seeing as how I have to leave the house in order to complete them. Not to mention the fact that I have some essays on my hard drive due next week for a final portfolio in English. Luckily (or actually not, but this is me looking towards the bright side of things), I think that the problem with the computer is a power-source shortage, so I might have to just get that replaced. I don't think it should affect any of my files, so thank God for that.

Lauren - Thank you very much! I'm fine except for some stressing going on here (especially since ol' compy is dead, I can't type up my Novel, and it's due at the end of the month.GRAAARGH). Also, school. It sucks. As for the new computer, my dad's considering buying a new one sometime this or next weekend, so I'm hoping I actually DO get a better one. *laughs* Though, admittedly, dad's "considered" a lot of things... and even when he sets a timeline, I'd be lucky to get it this year. But I'm still thankful he even considered it.

Olivia (again) - NOTEBOOK PAPER?

MT - YES. You know, true story ( a really sad one ): I actually get/ask for a ream or two of computer paper for Christmas... I'm usually really happy to get one, because it means I can draw five hundred more pictures. And I don't want to buy that stuff myself. *laughs*

Raquel - I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE. Yes. *laughs* And thank you very much!
I like kids, I used to be one -Ringo

Not everyone can be a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere.
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Thanks so much for stopping by, and telling us what's up. Of course I was worried, silly. Hope you can get things sorted out soon.

*hugs*
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
nerdforlife
Obsessed

Post by nerdforlife »

You're welcome, I hope everything is sorted soon! I miss having you around to leave you stupid profile comments in MySpace :P
Hi. Name's Raquel.
The Doctor
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by The Doctor »

Glad to finally hear from you, Ghia!
Silence will fall.
polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

*runs over and hugs you* HURRAY! SHE LIVES! *wipes brow* Phew
Good to hear you're doing good even though your stupid computer decided to join his friends in computer heaven *heavenly voices*

As for the notebook paper...
That's actually my Christmas wish! So hands off!
Captain Ollie: She's not your usual teenage writer.
Lauren
Obsessed
Location: on earth in my house in my room on my computer on WOWAY

Post by Lauren »

glad to know that u are safe and sound.and don't get to stressed out, take time for ur self and just chill and smell the Al's :lol: :D
big day!!!!!!!!! :D :)

im on twitter i am cricket27l (the l is a Lower case L, just so you guys know.)
Average.Amanda
Occasional

Post by Average.Amanda »

Hahaha, the underwater piece is great!! xDD

Dude, I hope your computer gets fixed soon... or you can get a new one for Christmas!! D:

MISS YOU LIKE MAD!!!!!!!!! Dx
"How 'bout if I just strap you naked to a chair and cover you with cheese...? Yeah, cheese... you want it all over you...?"
crispy-gypsy
Addicted

Post by crispy-gypsy »

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.

Will think of possibly posting new Al piece soon in celebration. *laughs*
I like kids, I used to be one -Ringo

Not everyone can be a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere.
The Doctor
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by The Doctor »

Welcome back!!! I missed you!!!!
Silence will fall.
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Yay! Looking forward to seeing some new Al art, but more pleased that you're here!

*hugs Ghia*
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325