I have the Laserdisc of UHF...

Where all the new WOWAYers can learn!

Moderator: Moderators

bonnee1

I have the Laserdisc of UHF...

Post by bonnee1 »

So I have this laserdisc and I can't really seem to find any info on it...I'm guessing there weren't a whole lot of them made...I'm new to this site so I'm not sure if I'm even posting in the right place, but can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I can find out more info about this?

Thanks!! :bigups:
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Re: I have the Laserdisc of UHF...

Post by anthontherun »

:welcome: What sort of info are you looking for? I know Dave (Elvis) has a copy.
bonnee1

Post by bonnee1 »

How many copies were made, what it's worth if anything etc...
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

I have no idea how many were made. Way less then on VHS, and slightly more than on Betamax.

As for worth, that's a tough one because it really only appeals to collectors, since not too many people have a working laserdisc player. If you are a casual fan and you just want to watch the movie, you can pick up a copy on DVD really cheap. So really only a collector who doesn't have one already would be interested, which brings the price down. From there, it depends on condition. If it's mint, sealed, perfect condition, etc., you probably could get $40 for it on eBay to a collector. If it's in good used condition, maybe $15 to $20 to someone who wants it just to fill gaps in their collection, and if its used crappy condition, maybe $5 to $10 to an entry level collector who can't find it anywhere else.

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!