Creating a new topic

Where all the new WOWAYers can learn!

Moderator: Moderators

TheToolMan
Occasional

Creating a new topic

Post by TheToolMan »

I'd pretty new 'round these parts and frankly I can't believe I'm just finding this place. I was hoping to find a thread for the show I'm doing VIP for (March 29 at the Palladium in Carmel, IN). I can't seem to create a new topic in the forum and I can't find out how long I need to wait to do so. Can anyone offer assistance?
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Re: Creating a new topic

Post by minnick27 »

TheToolMan wrote:I'd pretty new 'round these parts and frankly I can't believe I'm just finding this place. I was hoping to find a thread for the show I'm doing VIP for (March 29 at the Palladium in Carmel, IN). I can't seem to create a new topic in the forum and I can't find out how long I need to wait to do so. Can anyone offer assistance?
You have to have 27 posts before starting a new topic. Welcome!

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
TheToolMan
Occasional

Post by TheToolMan »

minnick27 wrote:
TheToolMan wrote:I'd pretty new 'round these parts and frankly I can't believe I'm just finding this place. I was hoping to find a thread for the show I'm doing VIP for (March 29 at the Palladium in Carmel, IN). I can't seem to create a new topic in the forum and I can't find out how long I need to wait to do so. Can anyone offer assistance?

Haha! Of course it's 27.
Nathan398

Post by Nathan398 »

minnick27 wrote:

That's funny 27. Does it work with replies?
Nathan Varner