Weird Al" Survivor All-stars - Chit Chat

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

The reactions to what I did were pretty funny!

Basically, I had planned it well before All Stars, and that was why I was so quick to trust Anth, because I knew if I fell early, Anth would pick up my dirty work

Of my #1 and #2 goals in WASAS, winning wasn't one of them (If you can believe that). They were avenging season one, and winning the host job. I may not have any shiny dvds, but I feel pretty good! :D
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

anthontherun @ Mar 12 2005, 11:07 PM wrote: Let me guess: he'd take Mecca to the end over Jackie? >:)

Actually, no, that wasn't his plan at all.

I hope Dave doesn't mind me telling you guys this, but here goes:

Early on in the season, Dave sent me a PM asking what would happen if it came down to the final three and the person who won Immunity DIDN'T vote. Normally, if someone doesn't vote, they receive a vote against themselves, but in this situation that person would have had Immunity. Basically, Dave was trying to find a way to take THREE PEOPLE to the final Tribal Council! :o He didn't want to betray either of his alliance partners. We PMed each other back and forth with different scenarios, different ways that I might settle that situtation. I never gave him a definitive answer as to how I would settle that situation. Most likely, it'd be a "Purple Rock" type thing with the two other players. Either that or I'd just let all THREE people go to the end. But I was worried about setting a precedent for that type of thing in future Survivor games.

Anyway, that was the twist he had in mind! But when he told me about it, I honestly thought he intended for him, Jackie, and Melissa to go to the end. I had no idea that it was actually Mecca he was talking about. I thought Mecca was a pawn, when in reality it was Melissa that was being used! :o
DrSteggy
Off The Deep End
Awards: Winner, Survivor All Stars

Post by DrSteggy »

Welllll....let's just say that Melissa kinda changed up HER strategy at one point and that resulted in her ejection from the island :) GIM was nervous about Melissa from the get go--and Melissa liked to say she LOVED the plotting part of the game. So--at one point Melissa approached me about booting Dave. I played her with this ide (we figured that since there had NEVER been a female Survivor winner, having 2 chicks at final TC would gaurentee one!) However--at that point, I had already told Dave I would stay true to OUR alliance, and it WAS an alliance I intended to keep--though I did tell him I would do what I could to beat him in challenges.

So then I told him Melissa was plotting against him--and she'd even shared her strategy for future TC (she REALLY wanted GIM gone--GIM, you were slated for the chopping block in the Star Wars challenge if you had not gotten immunity) and I passed along a few AIM conversations with Melissa to Dave so he could prove to GIM that Melissa was looking to take over.

(Sorry Melissa--but I figured at the time you'd appreciate how well you were being fooled--and now that I see *you* tossed a vote my way the first TC when I thought you voted for Allie, I *really* don't feel so bad :lol: )

I don't think I saved ALL my PMs and what not, but Jeremy, I think if you could see the behind the scenes scheming that would go on post challenge, you'd wet yourself. :P

Jackie
"Positioning is everything in life." A. de La Hunta
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

:whoot: I can't wait until 2006!! This Mole game is going to be the best WOWAY reality game yet! Co-hosting is going to polka!
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
Genius in Maine
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Genius in Maine »

Now that we're all opening up, I want to tell something to Driew:

Do you remember a message called "PM from Fintron" on our Yahoo group? Here's the story behind it:

Shortly after Dave told me that you were playing both sides, I received a PM from anth saying that we needed to take you out, and I suggested reviving the BTD--doggans--numbers trick from S2: one of us posts something saying that Fintron was targeting you for elimination. A few minutes later, "PM from Fintron" came up in our group, claiming that Fintron had PMed anth saying he had all the votes he needed to take you out. However, a twist came up where I found myself in TC with someone who needed to be voted out even more than you did (doggans).

What I'm trying to say is: that PM from Fintron never existed! >:)
http://www.last.fm/user/geniusinmaine" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Fintron
Obsessed

Post by Fintron »

See Driew, I told you I never said that! :lol:
It's just like a mini mall!
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.

Post by Teh Dingo »

Aw, did wittle old me cause this chaos? >:)

:lol:
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

I believed that PM!
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
weirdallie27
Off The Deep End

Post by weirdallie27 »

spacedingo @ Mar 12 2005, 09:23 PM wrote:
And you can all lick me :P
:lol: My sentiments exactly about the entire game. However, I'm sure you'd all enjoy it too much. Hehehehe.
Alfie
09/13/96 - 07/11/08
Rest well, my sweet prince
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.

Post by Teh Dingo »

That's the spirit! :lol: