weirdal.com chit chat

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

JKaudio
Occasional

Post by JKaudio »

Well, it certainly is great to see that the new tour will be kicking off. As for myself and my new friend Frank "from the bank", we are waiting for one of those dates to land somewhere in the middle of the map. It looks like all the dates are around the edges of the country. Hmmmm, maybe it's a big conspiracy! At any rate, don't forget the mountainous states like colorful Colorado! Heck, even Albuquerque is not too far of a drive (6 hrs?) I guess I'm glad that more dates are TBA! I wish I had the $ to tour chase and fly around to different states and such. I envy those who can! I can't wait to see Al, Bermuda, and the boys live again!

-Jeremy
-Jeremy
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

I still dont see a date for Morton, Pa yet. Im thinking maybe the dont play towns that are smaller than 6 blocks square. I guess this means ill have to travel, ugh. Oh who am I kiddng? Id travel to the Netherlands if that isthe closet Al is playing

Mike
Johnnytimewarp
Occasional

Post by Johnnytimewarp »

That totally kicks ass that Al is coming to my home state of Patheticut on August 29 at the Woodstock Fair. That means the show is free with the price of admission...HELL YEAH!

:onfire:

What could be better than an evening of stuffing my face with greasy crapola and watching Al perform live?
haroldwaide
Regular

Post by haroldwaide »

Darnit. I was hoping I'd be the first one to mention this... Looks very promising ineed.

Harold
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Yes, very promising! Methinks it's a release date for the new cd! :)

Patti
KagayakiWashi
Occasional
Location: Tennessee Avatar: Raymond Scott! One of the best musicians of the 20th century!

Post by KagayakiWashi »

What the heck was that?! I have a question, being a somewhat new fan of his(I started in 2000?) did he do anything crazy when Runnig With Scissors was out? Did he even have a website back then?
weird_el
Off The Deep End

Post by weird_el »

Yes. I wasn't around for it, but the cover for RWS did appear on the splash page of weirdal.com in the weeks prior to release.

I'm pretty sure weirdal.com was launched as the official website Oct 23, 1998.
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Darnit. I was hoping I'd be the first one to mention this... Looks very promising ineed.

Harold

What? What? What???

I went to Mecca and didn't get anything. Not the usual pics, nothing. Is it down? Is Bermuda working on it? Is my stupid dialup not letting me see it????

Ok. I will calm down.
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

Harold

well haha! I BEAT YOU! MUHAHAHA! Im just kiddin but ur right it does look promising. Im sure its ALbum related. So the countdow officially begins! 63 days untill May 20!
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

Yes. I wasn't around for it, but the cover for RWS did appear on the splash page of weirdal.com in the weeks prior to release.

I'm pretty sure weirdal.com was launched as the official website Oct 23, 1998.

I hope the picture is in better quality than the one they show on the website now