Messages For Al And Suzanne

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

WEIRDALFAN27
Addicted

Post by WEIRDALFAN27 »

Al and Family,

I am truly Sorry to hear about your accident with your parents.
My prayers and thoughts are going your way.
We all are behind you 100%.

Make sure that Nina knows how wonderful her grandparents were.

Greatest prayers from Steve Kane from Drexel Hill,PA
¿
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

Dear Al, Suzanne, and Nina,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family right now. Although most of us never got to meet Nick and Mary, it feels as if we lost members of our own families. The pain of losing loved ones never goes away and no amount of words can express the deep sadness I feel. I am so sorry to hear about your tragic loss.

Deepest sympathies,

Cindy Kuthan
Omaha, NE
"Mr. Kim, we're Starfleet officers. Weird is just part of the job." -Captain Janeway
lookatthenumbersinIandlaugh
Obsessed

Post by lookatthenumbersinIandlaugh »

Al,

I just wanted to tell you that you are one of the greatest people I know, and that I am really sorry that your parents died. my condolences to you man. tell suzanne and nina that I am sorry too. I really love ya man...not in an eminem kind of way but I really consider you my hero.

so sorry,
Andrew Trahan
barrisfan

Post by barrisfan »

to al, suzanne and nina,

i share the same feelings as everyone else. i just want you to know that i will be praying for you all and all of my sympathies and thoughts are with you in this sad time. you are loved.

timothy smith
Squirrelygirl
Obsessed

Post by Squirrelygirl »

My sincerest love and heartfult sympathy to Al, Suzanne and Nina. I'm so very sorry.

As always, you are in my thoughts.

Linda Ward
(aka Squirrelygirl)
AL! You ATE Harvey!? YOU ATE HARVEY/??!!
DLC519
Occasional

Post by DLC519 »

No words can express how saddened I am to hear of the tragic loss of your parents. My thoughts and sympathies are with you in this difficult time.

I hope you can find strength through the deep felt messages of your fans, as we mourn your loss with you. Your parents were certainly special, and though many of us did not know them personally, we can't help put feel a personal loss of our own.

You've helped many of us get through difficult and painful times of our own through your music and humor. Now, it's our turn to give that gift back to you.

With sympathy,
Denise Criscella
Pittsburgh, PA
TANKgirl
Occasional

Post by TANKgirl »

To Al, Suzanne and little Nina:

I know that to you I'm 'just another anonymous fan', but I also know how much you really seem to value your fans as real people. This is a testament to the person that you are, which is itself then a testament to the people your parents were, that they raised someone as 'real' and caring as you. Even with fame and fortune, your family stayed strong and down-to-earth.

I'm not one of the fans lucky enough to have met your parents, I only have seen them through your video productions, and heard the tales from those fortunate fans. I understand that they were lovely, friendly and warm people, and I think you should be proud simply to have known them.

Humble and simple fan that I am, my heart is aching in sympathy for your loss. Please accept this outpouring of caring and support from your 'followers' ... a bit helpless are we, perhaps, but we feel we must do something... it's the least that we can do.

God bless.

With much affection,
Heather Dunham (aka TankGirl)
and son David Dunham (age 5)
Dundas, Ontario, Canada
Miss Janine
Obsessed

Post by Miss Janine »

Al,

My deepest condolences during this difficult time for you and your family. Keep being strong, and remember our prayers are with you. Your parents will be deeply missed by all of us.

Rose Prevost
Baltimore. MD
Hmmm...something's gone horribly awry here...
Al Team 2772!
RIP Bela
M3m3s3
Off The Deep End

Post by M3m3s3 »

Please accept my sincerest condolences during this time of mourning. Al, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers now and always.

Deepest sympathy and much love,

Melissa Sullivan - Salem, Ma
-Melissa

Mrs. Duggar, your vagina is not a clown car. Shut it down.
smbbyz73
Occasional

Post by smbbyz73 »

Dear Al, Suzanne and Nina,

I am so very sorry for your loss. Losing my precious mother after a long illness was hard enough, I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going though right now. Although I never met your parents, I felt like I knew them through you and your videos.
May God bless you and your family during this very trying time and know that you and your family are in my prayers constantly!

Love,
Susie Babin
Brook Park, Ohio
Lord, please break the laws of the universe for my convenience.---Emo Philips