Weird Al Related Dreams

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

polkafreak708
Obsessed

Post by polkafreak708 »

I can somewhat remember a dream, it had something to do with UHF...

I was in George's apartment and I ate a Twinkie Weiner Sandwich. THE END.

When I woke up, I wanted a Twinkie Weiner Sandwich too....
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

I had a dream I got to go backstage, along with about 300 other people, and by the time I got there Al was just exhausted. He looked at me, said "What am I signing for you?" so I handed him my yearbook, dont ask me why. He wrote "Weird" real sloppy and the Sharpie ran out so he wrote AL in pencil, and said "Whatever, Im sure Ill see you in another couple of days anyway" I was pretty shocked that Al was that rude. Also Emo Philips was there, but was rushing out cause he had a date.
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
Lauren
Obsessed
Location: on earth in my house in my room on my computer on WOWAY

Post by Lauren »

i had a dream like last night and i can't remember a thing from it. well only that is had Al and TBITB :ph34r:
big day!!!!!!!!! :D :)

im on twitter i am cricket27l (the l is a Lower case L, just so you guys know.)
weirdalfan1000000
Obsessed

Post by weirdalfan1000000 »

I had a dream where Al was coming to my school for some reason, and every day before he could come something weird happened, so he had to come the next day. That happened over and over, then I woke up.
polkafreak708
Obsessed

Post by polkafreak708 »

weirdalfan1000000 @ May 10 2008, 10:16 AM wrote: I had a dream where Al was coming to my school for some reason, and every day before he could come something weird happened, so he had to come the next day. That happened over and over, then I woke up.
weird...
The thing
Occasional

Post by The thing »

A couple weeks ago, I had a dream that I was at an art show and Weird Al was there, but his band never showed up. So, he was reading the lyrics from a song sheet and some kid stole it from him. Then he got sad and started to leave. And i said that guy was a moron. And he said "Yea."

Weeeiird...
Guess what!

Weird Al has his own wiki!

http://weirdal.wikia.com/
polkafreak708
Obsessed

Post by polkafreak708 »

The thing @ May 10 2008, 01:38 PM wrote: A couple weeks ago, I had a dream that I was at an art show and Weird Al was there, but his band never showed up. So, he was reading the lyrics from a song sheet and some kid stole it from him. Then he got sad and started to leave. And i said that guy was a moron. And he said "Yea."

Weeeiird...
weird....people have been having a lot of weird dreams latley
Corey
Off The Deep End
Awards: 2015 Best Al Man (-18)

Post by Corey »

well, this kinda relates Al's Pancreas video...my dream was that my two brothers' pancreases came out and connected then started singing the verse from Pancreas where it says that his Pancreas attracts every other pancreas in the universe. It must have been from the spam I ate. :ham: That must have been a coincidence...they have a picture of spam here! Also Mr. T!!!!! :mrt:
6/30/15
polkafreak708
Obsessed

Post by polkafreak708 »

I dreamt that i got kicked out of a star trek convention!! When i woke up, I was listening to Genius In France :lol:
DonnaNoble
Off The Deep End

Post by DonnaNoble »

I had a dream I went back to school, and some giant robot tried to kill me, then this OTHER robot came and tried to save me, but he failed.... so I thought I was gonna die, but then Al showed up and stopped the robot from killing me AND he saved the other robot too... so I was in the middle of thanking Al when this dude with a bird head came down and attacked us and Al shot of his head with a lazer... but then the bird guy just stuck it back on... then he chased us around and I woke up...

:blink: I honestly have no clue...
Oh snap!