Weird Al" Survivor All-stars - Chit Chat

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

weirdallie27
Off The Deep End

Post by weirdallie27 »

You're damn skippy, Dingo! :lol:

~Allison
Alfie
09/13/96 - 07/11/08
Rest well, my sweet prince
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

anthontherun @ Mar 12 2005, 09:10 PM wrote: And you came up with a good title for it too. I didn't even think of that! I'll definitely be playing that one.
For the mole? That title is pretty funny! :lol: I should be the mole. |)

BTW, I'm finding all this post-game stuff to be HILARIOUS! :lol: I can't believe you guys wanted me gone so badly! I really wasn't playing both sides. I only did that for the first TC. :rolleyes: This is too funny.
In hiding since 2010
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Man, this stuff really is interesting! Remember when I won S2 and posted that log that I had been keeping the entire game? I think it would be a really good idea for EVERYONE in the game to keep that kind of log, up until they get voted out. That way we can see the full details of everyone's scheming after the game is over! >:)

BTW, Jackie, Melissa told me a while back that you had been keeping a log of everything you were doing in the game? Was this true and if so, can you post it?
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.

Post by Driew_La_27 »

Bruce the Duck @ Mar 13 2005, 04:02 PM wrote: Man, this stuff really is interesting! Remember when I won S2 and posted that log that I had been keeping the entire game? I think it would be a really good idea for EVERYONE in the game to keep that kind of log, up until they get voted out. That way we can see the full details of everyone's scheming after the game is over! >:)
:huh: Why would I need one. I got caught. The end.
In hiding since 2010
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

But it would still be interesting to see exactly what you were doing that lead up to your being voted out. Well, it'd be interesting to Anth and I anyway...
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

I didn't keep a log but I probably remember everything... :lookaround: I did make a comprehensive vote when I voted for ATC:

I'm gonna post my thoughts on everything in the forum after all the results are announced but lucky you, you can read them early! :whoot:

Best Survivor Grudge

Driew_La_27 vs. anthontherun - S1
ccsyaoran vs. Bruce the Duck - S2
weirdallie27 vs. DrSteggy - S3
gtrmu vs. ccsyaoran - S4
spacedingo vs. his nap - S1

I'm sure that a ton of people will knock dingo for his nap, but I think the original is still the best (probably because it went my way!). It was the first major lie in the game, and it still stands as one of the greatest moments ever. ccs vs. BTD was not really that evident until ccs was voted off, so I passed over that one. Allie vs. Jackie was probably one of the most memorable, but while the Driew/me grudge was fun to watch, Allie vs. Jackie was a little uncomfortable to watch. gtrmu vs. ccs was fantastic, and one of the reasons why I think season 4 had the best start of any season. It was great to see a tribe self-destruct for the first time.

Best MIA Player

Miss Janine - S1, S2
Mr. Carl - S2
doggans - S5
WeirdAlFanatic - S5
sarley27 - S2 Host

When someone is MIA, we don't saying that they're "Janining." They're "pulling a Mr. Carl." The guy made the final three! How can you not vote for him? If TWO were an option, I'd vote for him simply because he was in an alliance with me that season.

Best Survivor Host

Bruce the Duck - S1, S5
sarley27 - S2
anthontherun - S2, S4
Dr_Dad - S3
TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles - S4
Driew_La_27 - S4
Genius in Maine - S4

This was tough, between BTD and Dr_Dad. Dr_Dad came up with some of the best challenges ever, but so did BTD, and BTD did it for two seasons. So for that reason alone, I gave the point to BTD. I wonder how many jokers will vote for sarley.

Best Twist

The Double Vote - S2
Tribal Shuffle - S3
Tribe Divides AFTER the Merge - S4
One Tribe Surprise - S5
Tribe Split into Four - S5

Yeah, I know I came up with it, but still, I think it affected the game more than any of the other twists listed. If that twist hadn't happened, at least one of ILY and gtrmu would have gotten to the final two, I have no doubt about it. Instead, they were both taken out before the tribes merged back into one. The double vote was cool but I can only think of one time (the TC where Elvis got out in All Stars--which also was due to an Outcast getting a vote) where it actually changed the result. The tribal shuffle didn't really affect the game; Allie and Jackie still dominated. And the two All Star twists were good but One Tribe Surprise allowed some of the less-memorable players sneak by and the four-way tribe split wasn't really that big of a deal.

Hottest Survivor Hunk

anthontherun - S1
Kevbo1987 - S1
Dr_Dad - S2
TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles - S3
iisryan27 - S4
gtrmu - S4
Elvis - S5
mewrio - S5

Mmmm...anth.

Sexiest Survivor Babe

algonacchick - S1
Yankochick - S1
M3m3s3 - S2
weirdallie27 - S3
DrSteggy - S3
stupidsurgeon27 - S3
WEIRDALexis279 - S5
Driew_La_27 - S5

First of all, Driew can't be nominated for "hottest" anything. :P I voted for Melissa. It was between her, Allie, and Jackie because they're the best players of the bunch. But Melissa wins simply because season 3 is the worst season.

Most Annoying Survivor Moment

The MIA Players - All Seasons
The MIA Host - S2
Bruce the Duck's Unrelenting Bragging - S2
Dr_Dad's Unbelievably Difficult "Greatest Hits" Challenge - S3
Keeping Track of the Multiple Hosts - S4
BTD's even more Unbelievably Difficult "Medley From Hell" Challenge - S5

Arrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!! They annoy me!!!!!! The medley challenges are annoying but they can be fun. The multiple hosts weren't that hard to follow.

All Time Greatest Survivor Moment

Driew and the "Shock Value" - S1
Kevbo1987 wins! - S1
Bruce the Duck's scheming - S2
Heated Final Tribal - S3
iisryan and ccsyaoran's Comeback - S4
"The King" dethroned - S5

Close between this and Kevbo's win, but still...Kevbo wouldn't have won if "shock value" never occurred. Elvis getting out in All Stars was cool but you have to admit, he got screwed by a twist (me getting a vote).

Most Deserving Runner Up (Who SHOULD HAVE Won?)

Genius in Maine - S1
CurlyFries - S2
DrSteggy - S3
iisryan27 - S4

I would vote for GIM if it weren't for the "Who SHOULD HAVE Won?" subtitle. It was between Jackie and iisryan on this one, and I gave the edge to Jackie.

Most Controversial Survivor

Bruce the Duck - S2
weirdallie27 - S3
DrSteggy - S3
gtrmu - S4
ccsyaoran - S4
spacedingo - S5
Elvis - S5

Easily the most dramatic contestant ever (in a good way!). He was fun to watch.

Who Should Co-Host the Next Big Reality-Type Game?

Kevbo1987 - S1
samuraisumo - "The Alprentice"

Go Kevbo!!! Gotta be faithful to my alliance partner from S1.

And finally,

Who Should Host "Weird Al Survivor Season Six?"

spacedingo - S1
lookatthenumbersinIandlaugh - S2

Because I know he would let me help out with the challenges. :P
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DrSteggy
Off The Deep End
Awards: Winner, Survivor All Stars

Post by DrSteggy »

Bruce the Duck @ Mar 13 2005, 07:02 PM wrote:
BTW, Jackie, Melissa told me a while back that you had been keeping a log of everything you were doing in the game? Was this true and if so, can you post it?
I did--more or less--it is in a couple diffrent places (I logged AIM chats and kept a variety of notes) so it will take me a day or so to get everything together...but yeah, I'll post it. >:)

Jackie
"Positioning is everything in life." A. de La Hunta
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Sweeeeet! >:)
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.

Post by Driew_La_27 »

DrSteggy @ Mar 13 2005, 05:05 PM wrote: I did--more or less--it is in a couple diffrent places (I logged AIM chats and kept a variety of notes) so it will take me a day or so to get everything together...but yeah, I'll post it. >:)

Jackie
This isn't going to be like the White House Reports where they only show the public things that make them look good, right? :P
In hiding since 2010
DrSteggy
Off The Deep End
Awards: Winner, Survivor All Stars

Post by DrSteggy »

Am I going to release word for word AIM logs? Probably not, since often times while Survivor discussion was going on there was also personal conversation I don't feel everyone needs to be privy too. I made a post to the yahoo group, for example, that I have no intention of releasing--however, you will get the gist of things. I did flat out lie to a few people (though I imagine they know who they are--hi GIM!!) and yes, I will pass that stuff along. :P

And apparently some of this stuff is on my lap top too, so this may take a little longer...but I will put it together.

Jackie
"Positioning is everything in life." A. de La Hunta