The Alprentice Chit Chat Topic

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Try it again later...it may have been a bit overloaded.

One comment that has come up a lot is that there should have been less graphic challenges. I've already started preparation for All Stars, and I can promise you that there will be much more of an even mix. :Y
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

Sumo, nice speech. All of your predictions came right :blink: You may want to invest a bit in horse racing :P

Anth, did you get my survey results? I submitted, but didn't get any affirmation page afterwards.
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
samuraisumo
Off The Deep End

Post by samuraisumo »

Why do you think I don't make a big deal about predictions? I was never any good at gambling or horse racing. Besides, as in all reality games, you notice the strong ones early and you see what happens. More like educated guesses than psychic additions.
My friends call me Sumo.

Al team member 62!
Akrovak
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Akrovak »

That was a nice speech, sumo ... I thought you played the game very well.

Of course, you didn't predict the episode in which one of the players would quit with a vat of sour cream all over his face ... but really, Miss Cleo didn't even see that one coming.
PMFL!
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Yeah. I have no idea where I was going with that sour cream thing.....I must've been really wasted that night.....
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
samuraisumo
Off The Deep End

Post by samuraisumo »

well, I owe you a rematch, Akrovak. I'd rather take you on an honest contest and compete fair and square instead of winning on a technicality. I owe you one.

Besides, the sour cream was way out of my field of vision.

Dingo, in Akrovak's challenge as pm, he resigned because he discovered he messed up. It was the ebay challenge when we competed against each other. He resigned because he had enough class to realize what he did. That's why he's on my cool list.
My friends call me Sumo.

Al team member 62!
Akrovak
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Akrovak »

Dingo ... sour cream party at my house ... don't be late! :lol:

Sumo ... bring it on! :P
PMFL!
samuraisumo
Off The Deep End

Post by samuraisumo »

New Idea

<SUMOSTOMP>

Give me a few months to train since I'm not able to do...wait a sec. I might be able to do Survivor. Hang on.
My friends call me Sumo.

Al team member 62!
beavis1313
Obsessed

Post by beavis1313 »

Akrovak @ May 23 2005, 10:11 PM wrote: Dingo ... sour cream party at my house ... don't be late! :lol:

Sumo ... bring it on! :P
you have to count me out I'm Lactose Intolerant
This Signature should not be read by anyone living or dead and is not a real Signature it's all in your head.
Akrovak
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Akrovak »

Which of course means, Beavis, that you just won't stand for it ... you've had enough of this lactose craze, and just won't take it anymore. We understand. :P

By the way, again, it was great working with you ... sorry our efforts came up a little bit short, but as you said, at least now you're eligible to play again. Hope you'll count me as one of those friends you mentioned. :Y
PMFL!