Hangin' 27 - Part Dos

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

albinodwarf27
Addicted

Post by albinodwarf27 »

... and now I'm getting an error message. grrrrr It's a nice interview, too.
We don't fight, we all play nice
living in an Amish paradise
albinodwarf27
Addicted

Post by albinodwarf27 »

Bobbi - I emailed Byron Lee to find out what was going on. Here's his response - can anyone here help him out?

If you have a place for me to host that file I'll send it your way. I can't afford good webhosting and I really need a new place to put my big mp3 files. At the moment all of my archives and podcasts are dead.
We don't fight, we all play nice
living in an Amish paradise
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Does anyone know if there's a problem with Al-oholicsAnonymous? The news page seems to be down completely.
And Peggy
flusher5
Addicted

Post by flusher5 »

ya, Maybe Because nothing has really happened in a long time, but im probably wrong
Rice in my Laundry, Lice in my Milk.

call me "Ben" not flusher
IzzFizzBizz
Occasional

Post by IzzFizzBizz »

omg, OMG, omg

soo i was watching the daily fiveawesomeguys vidoes on youtube, (this isnt about them though), and one of them was showing "us" around his work place. While he is doing it, he passes many movie posters on the wall, one of which is UHF!!! i think this guy works in a studio, or something. at the end of the video, he says, "guess where i am". im gunna try!

the vid is HERE!!!!

p.s. also, the guy who does monday luvs Al.
im BAA-ACK

omg WEIRD AL ONE OF THE JUDGES OF INTERNATIONAL SONG WRITING CONETEST? RELIENT K? DR.DEMENTO? THE KINKS?
Mashed Potato
Off The Deep End

Post by Mashed Potato »

IzzFizzBizz @ Apr 11 2008, 03:17 AM wrote: omg, OMG, omg

soo i was watching the daily fiveawesomeguys vidoes on youtube, (this isnt about them though), and one of them was showing "us" around his work place. While he is doing it, he passes many movie posters on the wall, one of which is UHF!!! i think this guy works in a studio, or something. at the end of the video, he says, "guess where i am". im gunna try!

the vid is HERE!!!!

p.s. also, the guy who does monday luvs Al.
awesommme i LOVE Smurf :D funny abbreviation (should be left unabbreviated)
SWIGGITY SWOOTY
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Anybody ever hear anything about this performance (the one mentioned by "Potatoman")?
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
Mystik Tomato
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: All of them.

Post by Mystik Tomato »

I've been checking out this website with a couple of Al pics, and for some bizarre reason Al almost never looks like Al.

The Top 5 Matches for BHD are: Karl Lagerfield, Jean Baudrillard, Kevin Smith, Burt Reynolds and Peter Criss. :blink:

The Top 5 Matches for OTDE are: Odilon Redon, Bernhard Reimann, Gottlob Frege, Kim Ki-Duk and Alberto Santos Dumont. :unsure:

In fact, the only picture that I ran through that had Al as the first match is the EW cover, and that's only because it's the same picture!

Anyone find any more amusing/perplexing facial matches?

EDIT: I put Al's default pic for MySpace throgh, and got Kareena Kapoor (?), Don Adams, Clint Eastwood, Chen Yi and Linda Lovelace. Al looks like a girl, lol. :lol:
Sever your leg, please. It's the greatest day.
WaffleQueen27
Obsessed

Post by WaffleQueen27 »

Mystik Tomato @ Apr 22 2008, 08:28 AM wrote: EDIT: I put Al's default pic for MySpace throgh, and got Kareena Kapoor (?), Don Adams, Clint Eastwood, Chen Yi and Linda Lovelace. Al looks like a girl, lol. :lol:
Ahaha, that's too funny. Al just comes out with girl results because of his long, sexy hair, and the fact that he's so darn good looking...am I right or am I right?

(Also, that darn website kept telling me I looked like that one kid from Stand By Me with the big ol' glasses. :P)
"Like a zero drowning in a sea of higher numbers, I remain as ever intrigued, but no more astounded."
Mystik Tomato
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: All of them.

Post by Mystik Tomato »

No, I think it's that he's a very girly man - I put this picture through, and every single match was female (The highest was Calista Flockhart)
Sever your leg, please. It's the greatest day.