New Status Graphics

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

Smiddle
Die-hard Fan

Post by Smiddle »

I like CPF's dot meter thingy the most.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one's mine.
CPFofAl
Die-hard Fan

Post by CPFofAl »

Hmmm.... who was it that wanted the change? Is it just me or does it sound like most are happy with what they have?
Go hang a salami, I'm a lasgna hog!

Al Team # 27°
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

I am convinced that they will be changed, because it seems useless to have this contest and then not change them, but, yes, I do prefer the current ones. I like the heads. However, I did a screen shot and added one of the new graphics to see what it looks like. It's alright, I guess. The colors kind of clash with the board's background, but I suppose it'd take some getting used to.
taste is only something if it is yours.
Keir
Obsessed

Post by Keir »

Thanks for that screenshot. It was interesting to see how it would look. While I really like CPFoA's graphics, I think even the non-animated ones are a little too flashy. I feel a little bad since I had a part in starting this, but I think if we were to vote on this now I would vote no change.
Wishing you a Twisted Christmas and a Twisted New Year!
CPFofAl
Die-hard Fan

Post by CPFofAl »

Hmmm. Do you think you'd like something similar to what I did in a version without a colored background? (The Al head and the bars or lights with the forum background showing through?) Like This....
(I will make them transparent, though...)

Al Team # 27°
ducttapeearth
Obsessed

Post by ducttapeearth »

I just wish we'd have more entries. Nine days before the contest's end and it doesn't seem like that many have entered.
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

Well @ Well, Well,Jun 18 2007, 01:37 PM wrote: I am convinced that they will be changed, because it seems useless to have this contest and then not change them, but, yes, I do prefer the current ones. I like the heads. However, I did a screen shot and added one of the new graphics to see what it looks like. It's alright, I guess. The colors kind of clash with the board's background, but I suppose it'd take some getting used to.
The colors can be changed. Pretty much everything can be changed. For example, check out My Controls-->Options-->Skin and Languages, and you'll see two skins put together by scottidog and Marlinsgirl.

Anyway, the idea was to include the original graphics in any kind of voting, so if it ends up no change, that fine too. :)

While we're on the subject of remodeling, I don't these things --> Image , so if anyone wants to take a stab at redsigning those things too, go for it.

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
CPFofAl
Die-hard Fan

Post by CPFofAl »

How many are there? What would you need?
I see..

1. BLUE
2. GRAYED-OUT BLUE

3. RED
4. GRAYED-OUT RED

5. BLUE ARROW THINGIE on the "MUSIC & RECORD" section

And do you want the little "statistical" people and bars changed too?

Do you have any ideas of what you'd like?.. to guide us in the right direction???

Al Team # 27°
Kristine
Off The Deep End

Post by Kristine »

I plan on entering... I just haven't found the time to finish.
http://www.kristinekreations.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NOW CASTING: Perform This Way, A WOWAY Fan Video
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

CPFofAl @ Jun 18 2007, 02:42 PM wrote: How many are there? What would you need?

I can't check now. I'll get back to you.

4. GRAYED-OUT RED

I don't think this one actually exists. Let me check on it.
CPFofAl @ Jun 18 2007, 02:42 PM wrote: 5. BLUE ARROW THINGIE on the "MUSIC & RECORD" section

There's three of these. Image Image Image
CPFofAl @ Jun 18 2007, 02:42 PM wrote: And do you want the little "statistical" people and bars changed too?

I hadn't thought about it. They don't really bug me, but I'm not against changing them either.
CPFofAl @ Jun 18 2007, 02:42 PM wrote: Do you have any ideas of what you'd like?.. to guide us in the right direction???

I really don't want to put any retrictions on it. I just prefer they be somehow Al-related, or if not, at least more generic. As for specs, they should be the same dimensions, and roughly the same size or smaller. And they should look nice with the current color scheme (unless we change it).

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!