Fluid Leaking From An Orifice Over Al

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

yank
Occasional

Re: Drooling Over Al

Post by yank »

mellow weasel wrote:If it doesn't escalate too much, he can manage to appear to have full hair for a decade or so. That's an advantage of curls, because even little hair creates a lot of volume. And when it gets worse, he can cut it a bit shorter (e.g. Jon Snow length) to reduce weight and as a result add more volume at the roots.

Personally I don't like when the guys who can't pull off long haircuts anymore still keep it long. It looks sad. Like when the guys that can't grow beard grow beards.
About Al's top of head: Have you noticed that when he sings Yoda he always bows at the end, then snaps up, making his hair flip over to the side? It then turns into a side-part. He does this each time, and all he needs to do is use some gaf quat or something to keep it there when he's signing autographs and whatnot.; not in concert of course, he jumps around too much. You don't really notice it unless he's signing and his head's bent over.... :)
"First of all, I don't particularly MIND the rabid wolverine in my underwear...."

"I was not shocked by the power of the Internet," he said. "I was counting on it."

"IT'S THE WEEKEND!" At the Zoo.fm
Sailor-Polka-Moon
Addicted
Awards: Outstanding Achievement in Fan Artistry - Traditional (2015)

Post by Sailor-Polka-Moon »

Those. ARMS.

<3

wouldn'tmindbeinginthem. Even if it's just for a few moments in one of those awesome Al hugs that fans so often get... <3

Found this and other awesome pictures here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2204943 ... 355873611/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ai to warai no! SAILOR POLKA ☆ MOON!
Tsuki ni kawatte-- tanoshi mazettangeru!

8*11*15 - first concert ever ~ ♡ mandatory world tour 2015 ♡
6*9*16 - second time around ~ ♡ ♡ mandatory world tour 2016 ♡ ♡
Abbeybunny
Die-hard Fan

Post by Abbeybunny »

I wouldn't mind that at all...

Being in his arms... :wub:
Just your ordinary run-of-the-mill fangirl

6/21/15: First Weird Al concert!
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Looks like he has been doing some slight weight training or maybe pushups.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

Yankomaniac wrote:Looks like he has been doing some slight weight training or maybe pushups.
I'd like to watch him work out :drool: . But I don't think he looks any more muscular than usually. He just has a nice skeletal structure and looks nice without putting much effort to it.
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Probably just the way his arms are crossed in the picture making his forearms appear that they have been getting some extra attention, when yeah, he has probably not been doing anything new. Great skeletal structure indeed.
Last edited by Yankomaniac on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Abbeybunny
Die-hard Fan

Post by Abbeybunny »

I must agree... :wub:

KatrinatheGood
Addicted

Post by KatrinatheGood »

All the years of accordin playing have paid off. See, Mr. and Mrs. Yankovic knew what they where doing. The knew that one day the accordin would make their a total babe magnet. Good thing he kept at through all the verbal abuse in school. If those class mates knew then what they know now...
Last edited by KatrinatheGood on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abbeybunny
Die-hard Fan

Post by Abbeybunny »

KatrinatheGood wrote:All the years of according playing have paid off. See, Mr. and Mrs. Yankovic knew what they where doing. The knew that one day the accordin would make their a total babe magnet. Good thing he kept at through all the verbal abuse in school. If those class mates knew then what they know now...
It was very good decision on their part, I must agree. Look where he is now!

yank
Occasional

Post by yank »

Sorry, I put this in the wrong thread :? So I took it out. Just ignore.
Last edited by yank on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"First of all, I don't particularly MIND the rabid wolverine in my underwear...."

"I was not shocked by the power of the Internet," he said. "I was counting on it."

"IT'S THE WEEKEND!" At the Zoo.fm