Craigslist

Moderator: Moderators

Akrovak
Deliriously Dedicated

Re: Craigslist

Post by Akrovak »

Hey TMBJon! Good to see you also (you guys really are like family!)

CNR is also awesome! Listening to it now, again! Love the music!! I need to listen to more White Stripes, because this song rocks!!

Thanks for the breakdown on the Internet Leaks and such!

To stay on topic ... Craigslist is only a few songs away!!

:)
ludovica64
Off The Deep End

Post by ludovica64 »

Akrovak wrote:Yeah ... been quite a bad Al fan for a while ... :( .... good to see you, ludo! :)
Thanks man. Good to see you back too :) CNR and Craigslist rock some dont they? Yay!! :whoot:
<º))))><.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´"Not too stupid..... Just stupid enough!"¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>
Jul 20th,23rd 2008
AlFest 1/8/2009
Al's Brain x20
Aug 13th,14th,21st,22nd, Dec 3rd,6th 2010
Aug 12th,14th,26th 2012
Oct 4th 2015
Akrovak
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Akrovak »

Without a DOUBT, they rock hard, my friend!! This is quickly becoming one of my favorite CD's (I think I say that almost everytime Al releases something)!

Eeeek ... Craigslist is the NEXT song! Need to prepare!!
ludovica64
Off The Deep End

Post by ludovica64 »

Akrovak wrote:Without a DOUBT, they rock hard, my friend!! This is quickly becoming one of my favorite CD's (I think I say that almost everytime Al releases something)!

Eeeek ... Craigslist is the NEXT song! Need to prepare!!
I now visualize you slipping into leather pants, a wig and guzzling a bottle of pills LOL
<º))))><.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´"Not too stupid..... Just stupid enough!"¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>
Jul 20th,23rd 2008
AlFest 1/8/2009
Al's Brain x20
Aug 12th,14th,26th 2012
Oct 4th 2015
Akrovak
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Akrovak »

When in the heck did you install that camera in my man-cave??
ludovica64
Off The Deep End

Post by ludovica64 »

Akrovak wrote:When in the heck did you install that camera in my man-cave??
Ha! :ninja:
Jul 20th,23rd 2008
AlFest 1/8/2009
Al's Brain x20
Aug 12th,14th,26th 2012
Oct 4th 2015
Jigawatt
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Moderator: 2010
Former Multi-Time Best Avatar (Non-Photo): 2003-2009
Best Avatar: 2015

Post by Jigawatt »

Akrovak wrote:I bought Al's new ALbum earlier this evening ... and this is my favorite song! Wow, I can't believe it's been "leaked" for almost a year, and today was the first time I heard it! But this song is AWESOME! I love the Doors, and Al nailed them with this style parody. I like quite a few of the songs (upon the first three or so listens) ... CNR and the Polka are also among my favorites ... but this song is just plain awesome.

The quality of music in general on this album is fantastic (among Al's best in my opinion) ... even without listening to the lyrics, it's a great experience.

Going back for a fourth (or so) listen!
aksdjhafjgasda AKROVAAAAAAAK!!!!! So good to see you on WOWAY, my friend. :whoot:

Can't believe you just heard this song for the first time this week--have you checked out the video yet? Also, the live performance is awesome should you ever get the chance to check it out.

WOOOOOOOO

Adrian
"Then you had Muppets and Hispanics and William Shatner."

PMFL!
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Picked up my Alpocalypse from the store today, looks like they ordered one copy for the store and nobody has bought it yet. So I grabbed mine from the guy at the counter, he was like hmm "you got "Weird Al", Motorhead's Iron Fist, a Destruction DVD and a Sodom DVD, he thought Al went metal when he saw the cover for Alpocalypse and Im surprised he didn't even know about the album but he asked me if it was metal, was pretty funny. Somehow he did know of the Gaga parody though, but he didn't see the video yet, that was strange, anyways listened to the album a couple times and watched the videos although nothing really jumped out at me but I still enjoyed the unheard tracks. So all in all I would pick Craigslist as my favorite Alpocalypse song, and it was wicked finally watching the video on an actual television.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Akrovak
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Akrovak »

Jigawatt wrote:aksdjhafjgasda AKROVAAAAAAAK!!!!! So good to see you on WOWAY, my friend. :whoot:

Can't believe you just heard this song for the first time this week--have you checked out the video yet? Also, the live performance is awesome should you ever get the chance to check it out.

WOOOOOOOO

Adrian
Hey there Adrian!!! :whoot:

After seeing your post, I searched for the video on YouTube and watched it ... perfect! Fantastic video! While I was there, I also caught Perform This Way. :lol:
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Yankomaniac wrote:he was like hmm "you got "Weird Al", Motorhead's Iron Fist, a Destruction DVD and a Sodom DVD
:lol: In general, I love seeing peoples' reactions when I'm buying a Weird Al album because they always have some opinion, for better or worse. It's especially fun when you buy the album in strange company. Well done.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.