Skipper Dan

Moderator: Moderators

bwrosta

Re:

Post by bwrosta »

Mad Genius wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:48 pm I will agree that Skipper Dan isn't all that laugh out loud funny like the rest of you, but I still love the instrumentation and overall catchiness of the song to the point of asking Jace last night if he could lay some tracks down for me for a parody of the song I'm working on. Took him all night, too, so a huge thanks to Jace for re-creating Skipper Dan for me.

@Jace: I sampled the acoustic guitar and riff from the original so it'd stay somewhat true to the original recording. It's quite satisfying to listen to, so thanks again!

@Anyone else who's interested in obtaining the instrumental Jace made for me: Drop me a line with the subject "Skipper Dan Instrumental" and I'll upload it on RapidShare for anyone who wants it. Just be sure to credit Jace if you guys wish to record your own version of the song.

Back on Topic: I believe that Skipper Dan is one of those songs you don't get tired of playing over and over again because it sounds just so good.
Is there a way to get a copy of this instrumental?? [email protected]
bwrosta

Re:

Post by bwrosta »

Mad Genius wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:10 am
weirdojace @ July 19, 2009 11:51 pm wrote: Really? This song is very easy for me to sing. I'm considering covering it with my band.
I want an instrumental if you do!!! I have a parody in the midst and I like where it's going, which is ultimately rare these days.
@Jace - Did you ever do an instrumental?