CNR

Moderator: Moderators

HappyGilmore
Obsessed

Post by HappyGilmore »

I really like CNR. Odd song, which makes sense, considering the subject of the song. I like watching old Match Games that the real CNR was on. Funny guy.
That's what you get when you let your heart win.
mattboy115
Occasional

Post by mattboy115 »

L285 @ September 05, 2009 01:10 pm wrote: We will never forgive you

:angry:
I don't know. I think you can. Because I will hypnotize everyone on this thread into forgiving me.

You are getting sleepy! You feel no remorse toward me at all!!!! Ha ha...Okay that was lame. :stern:
There is only one who can save us. His name is Weird. No, really, Weird is his name.
louietheweaselfaceddogboy
Obsessed

Post by louietheweaselfaceddogboy »

I just noticed this (and please forgive me if somebody else has, too)... but Al and CNR were both guests on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson the very same night.
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

That's awesome, Louie!
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
JCM
Off The Deep End
Awards: Most Annoying User

Post by JCM »

louietheweaselfaceddogboy @ September 23, 2009 03:06 am wrote: I just noticed this (and please forgive me if somebody else has, too)... but Al and CNR were both guests on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson the very same night.
That's probably where Al heard of him from.
How old was that last signature? I mean, really?
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Oh really? I thought Al heard of him because he was part of the cultural zeitgeist.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

louietheweaselfaceddogboy @ September 23, 2009 12:06 am wrote: I just noticed this (and please forgive me if somebody else has, too)... but Al and CNR were both guests on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson the very same night.
I forgive you...I think I was the first to bring this up...in fact, I pulled up the clip from YouTube...
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

TMBJon @ September 24, 2009 08:03 am wrote: Oh really? I thought Al heard of him because he was part of the cultural zeitgeist.
Hey, cut JCM a break. I only heard of Weird Al because I was on a talk show with him.
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

caseyk27 @ September 23, 2009 06:51 pm wrote: I forgive you...I think I was the first to bring this up...in fact, I pulled up the clip from YouTube...
just look in the thread for this song in the spoiler forum...
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

louietheweaselfaceddogboy @ September 23, 2009 03:06 am wrote: I just noticed this (and please forgive me if somebody else has, too)... but Al and CNR were both guests on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson the very same night.
That's pretty cool. That sounds like an awesome trivia question.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325