Whatever You Like Video

Moderator: Moderators

Way_Moby
Obsessed

Re: Whatever You Like Video

Post by Way_Moby »

A lot of people don't like this video. I think it's awesome.
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

I actually find it preferable to listening to just the song by itself.
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

I find that looking for all the references is really fun. I think that brings out a lot of the enjoyment in the video.
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Its one of the most entertaining videos on the disc, I haven't watched the DVD as much but I always notice something new and funny in the video. I'd say its in the top 4 at least.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
michaelt4
Occasional

Post by michaelt4 »

Yankomaniac wrote:Its one of the most entertaining videos on the disc, I haven't watched the DVD as much but I always notice something new and funny in the video. I'd say its in the top 4 at least.

I love the video! I saw a UHF poster at the start in the background "Channel 62" I saw BUSWAY, Goodmill, The Salivation Army, White and Nerde (Im sure we all saw that), bologna flavoring and many more!
Draggin' along my big leather suitcase and my garment bag and my tenor saxophone and my 12 pound bowling ball and my lucky, lucky autographed glow-in-the-dark snorkel!
michaelt4
Occasional

Post by michaelt4 »

Pizza Hole "It's Adequate" located at Belvedere Mall
Draggin' along my big leather suitcase and my garment bag and my tenor saxophone and my 12 pound bowling ball and my lucky, lucky autographed glow-in-the-dark snorkel!
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Earlier in the thread people mentioned the Alapalooza album on the cash register and the Straight Outta Lynwood on the bus and what not. There is also a full UHF poster in the fatima chicks room when he says "you never ever gotta wear your sisters old clothes". On the back wall in the darky night time glimmer there.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!