New Album

Questions & Answers with the one and only Jim West, Weird Al's guitar player!

Moderator: Moderators

Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Welcome to the forum, Jim!

So, we know you guys have been back in the studio recording for the next album. I'm sure you wouldn't be able to give us any song titles, but are there ANY hints or tidbits of information that you can share?

Genres of music? Topics covered? Artists that might be spoofed? Approximate month of release? Ruben's bra size? Anything at all about the new album?
queen_and_weirdal_fan
Obsessed

Post by queen_and_weirdal_fan »

Bruce the Duck @ Jul 22 2005, 08:00 AM wrote: I'm sure you wouldn't be able to give us any song titles
Haha, it sounds like you want some!!!!!!!!!!!

:D
I'm simple like this, just as simple can be.
WEIRDALexis279
Off The Deep End

Post by WEIRDALexis279 »

Bruce the Duck @ Jul 22 2005, 06:00 AM wrote: Ruben's bra size?
:lol:

but seriously, I'm very interested as well in finding out the answers to all of the questions (or at least some of the questions) BTD asked...excluding the Ruben's bra thing... :P
TheMegChan
Die-hard Fan

Post by TheMegChan »

In case Jim does decide to answer our questions about the new album, I suggest we mark a spoiler caution in the title. :)

But yes. I'm curious and if it's ok with Al, I want to know some details! :D I'm also really excited about the next tour! Hopefully I'll be able to get all the band members to sign my shirt next time. ^^ Sorry I missed ya at the Knoxville concert, Jim! I did get Ruben's, Steve's, and Al's sigs though.