Tbitb Dreams

All about Steve Jay, Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Rubén Valtierra, and Jim West.

Moderator: Moderators

Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

So I dreamed about Steve Jay last night... that I met him sitting in the audience of what turned out to be a release-party concert sort of thing for a multiple-artist tribute to Charlie Brown. He'd done one song on it, and he showed me the album... and it wasn't a CD, it was an actual 12 inch vinyl LP. And then he showed me a book he'd written... I paged through it, and the first part was sort of philosophical speculations on religion, and the second part was sort of sociological speculations on marriage. But the chapter on "Kimo's Dinnerware" was something of a surprise. :P

I woke up before I got to find out what kind of dishes Kimo uses, or what that has to do with marriage.

Although this seems like a reasonable possibility. :lol:
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
BabyBoolie27
Obsessed

Post by BabyBoolie27 »

Its Kliban! :whoot: That was an awesome dream OE, very random. Charlie Brown, Marriage and religion! :lol: You know I can actually see him doing something like that!
I like all animals...well except for monkeys, because they climb all over your face and slap you!
ludovica64
Off The Deep End

Post by ludovica64 »

Well he certainly speculates a lot about religion, but after what? 35 years of marriage I don't suppose he worries about that one too much lol :lol:
<º))))><.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´"Not too stupid..... Just stupid enough!"¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>
Jul 20th,23rd 2008
AlFest 1/8/2009
Al's Brain x20
Aug 13th,14th,21st,22nd, Dec 3rd,6th 2010
Aug 12th,14th,26th 2012
Oct 4th 2015
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Well, I'm sure he THINKS about it still... He's certainly the guy in the band who has, by far, the most years of, er, hands-on experience of marriage. :P

He wasn't writing in opposition to either one of those topics in the dream, as far as I remember.
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
Eithne
Obsessed

Post by Eithne »

That would be an awesome book!! "Kimo's Dinnerware" -- priceless :D
I'm not comfortable in my comfort zone - it's poorly named.
Lauren
Obsessed
Location: on earth in my house in my room on my computer on WOWAY

Post by Lauren »

Eithne @ December 13, 2008 01:51 pm wrote: That would be an awesome book!! "Kimo's Dinnerware" -- priceless :D
:lol: :Y
big day!!!!!!!!! :D :)

im on twitter i am cricket27l (the l is a Lower case L, just so you guys know.)