Album mastered in 5.1 surround sound

Moderator: Moderators

KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

Weird Al HACKovich

i was very tempted to call this guy a moron for ruining his own lame attempt at dissing Al, but I decided not to drop any closer to their level than i already have
The tsunami of immediacy will wash away the flood of grief, and reveal a layer of naive optimism underneath
Mystik Tomato
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: All of them.

Post by Mystik Tomato »

HACKovich?

That doesn't even rhyme with Yankovic! I've heard better insults from 5-year-olds!

I've guessing this guy isn't even a genius in france. :rolleyes:
Sever your leg, please. It's the greatest day.
JDTurnbull272
Addicted

Post by JDTurnbull272 »

algonacchick @ May 22 2006, 02:13 PM wrote: So, how did he get the comments we posted in here over there? Gee, I'm honored that he picked on me first when he decided to answer the comments one by one. Btw, he attributed one of the quotes to the wrong person. Brilliant!
Uhh...<cough cough>

:lookaround:

Wasn't me!!!

I actually meant to post on here and clear that up. I PMed Catra about that comment...just because I was kind of enjoying the little flame war going on. And he said I could use it...I would have put it under HIS name...but not only do I not know his real name (lol...) but also, if the war got personal at all, I figured I'd rather take the heat for it...cause I was among one of the first to post a comment on there.

Lol...But yeah, I am honored that he talked about ME TWICE!!! YAY! :D hahaha. Well, I am over that site. Just a poorly done article...with some possibly useful info...would have rather read it on a REAL site though. I doubt I'll go back now...unless he posts more flames. I am laughing a lot at how poorly he defends his cause. Anyways. :F
The name is John, but you can call me JD! ^~^
Ecto
Occasional

Post by Ecto »

wow....just....wow...the stupidity of some people. *shakes head*

to quote a very famous ninja: "It's like explaing Final Fantasy 8 to...a lemon"
Who else would you call if it weren't for the Ghostbusters?
Demented Dustin
Regular

Post by Demented Dustin »

I am sorry I do not have any spoiler info to post here but I posted on that surround sound blog. He mentions that I should spend my allowance on something else (see post on the blog from Dustin Jablonski)-- Geez I am 33 years old and wish someone would give me an allowance but if I posted that it is a sure way to get a comment on my age as compared to Weird Al being juvenile and for kids.
This new format Al is trying out sounds awesome!
"Everytime I talk about toasters, the subject of bread pops up"-anonymous
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

I can't believe all the stuff Tony Danza said. He always acted like he was a fan when he was here. Apparently he changed his mind. Oh well. I wouldn't waste my time arguing with this clown. He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
Ecto
Occasional

Post by Ecto »

i don't think that's tony danza.
Jigawatt
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Moderator: 2010
Former Multi-Time Best Avatar (Non-Photo): 2003-2009
Best Avatar: 2015

Post by Jigawatt »

Kevbo1987 @ May 23 2006, 02:56 PM wrote: I can't believe all the stuff Tony Danza said. He always acted like he was a fan when he was here. Apparently he changed his mind. Oh well. I wouldn't waste my time arguing with this clown. He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.
Apparently *our* Tony Danza stepped up to defend his name... :lol:

(revisit the site!)

edit: This guy really isn't worth the effort. I really think Tony's on to something... the guy started off merely being uneducated about Al, but the second he realized he could snare some extra traffic because of it, he stepped it up to a ridiculous level of stupidity.

Adrian
"Then you had Muppets and Hispanics and William Shatner."

PMFL!
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Well, I'm happy that our Tony Danza posted in there. Ron Wheeler hasn't responded to what he said. Probably because he's right. Way to go, Tony! Ay-oh!
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
Ecto
Occasional

Post by Ecto »

Ron Wheeler, man, i've said my stuff and i'm done. just another example of a low-brow, uneducated person using the internet.