Moderator: Moderators

Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

It sounds great! :D
taste is only something if it is yours.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

It is. It's the type of school that makes just about any class fun. (the only exceptions are the classes of the two bad teachers at the school. Luckily, I don't have the one teaching my grade level.)
And Peggy
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

Is Confessions Part 2 really appropriate for class? Weird teacher. "Hmm, a song to show my pupils...AH!!! The one about getting another girl pregnant! How grand."

Anyway, I really appreciate Al's songwriting ability in this. It's one of his songs that are so vividly written that a video would be redundant. And, come to think of it, kinda gross...
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

It's really not. But then again, I'm in high school.
And Peggy
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Grom @ Nov 17 2006, 03:14 AM wrote: Anyway, I really appreciate Al's songwriting ability in this. It's one of his songs that are so vividly written that a video would be redundant.
Well, it's redundant because Usher already made the video.

Usher's visuals and Al's soundtrack match up in some unintentionally hilarious ways. I especially like the cubic zirconia, the "fantasize you're a midget" and the hideous shirt lines.
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
DonnaNoble
Off The Deep End

Post by DonnaNoble »

:lol: I love the midget part!!!!

Al is a genius!!!!! (but you all knew that)
Oh snap!
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

I hate to be the type who jump-starts old topics, but I just got off the phone with my girlfriend who's in Boston ( :w ) and she said this morning she was working out at her gym and they played Confessions Part III.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
BabyBoolie27
Obsessed

Post by BabyBoolie27 »

I love this song. It is kind of an inside joke with my cousin and me because one time I went into his room and there was a dress on the floor and I was like :huh: . He told me he didn't know where it came from and I said yeah, sure, right, so where you hiding the hockey stick. :F

So now everytime we hear this song I raise an eyebrow at him and he starts laughing! :lol:
I like all animals...well except for monkeys, because they climb all over your face and slap you!
DonnaNoble
Off The Deep End

Post by DonnaNoble »

:lol: that's awesome!!!! Your poor cousin!

I just have to say, for reasons I still don't fully understand, I put CP2 on my iPod, and how serious Usher takes himself is really funny actually...
Oh snap!
BabyBoolie27
Obsessed

Post by BabyBoolie27 »

Ever wonder if some of the things are real and he is using the song to admit to something... :F

:lol: yeah just kidding!
I like all animals...well except for monkeys, because they climb all over your face and slap you!