Do I Creep You Out

Moderator: Moderators

Squirrelygirl
Obsessed

Post by Squirrelygirl »

Kevbo1987 Posted on Nov 15 2006, 10:07 PM
It was really funny when he was hiding in the freezer as well.

And the squeege-like sound effect when Al makes a heart in the freezer with his finger. Now that's attention to detail.
AL! You ATE Harvey!? YOU ATE HARVEY/??!!
ducttapeearth
Obsessed

Post by ducttapeearth »

That was pretty funny! Only a few l-o-l moments, but it was good nonetheless. But, I thought this was going to be live action or something. Does this mean we won't get another live action video?
KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

jerAL @ Nov 16 2006, 09:09 AM wrote: I like it how the credits are 27 seconds long....
and Debbie lived at #27.....
The tsunami of immediacy will wash away the flood of grief, and reveal a layer of naive optimism underneath
WeirdSolo
Occasional

Post by WeirdSolo »

And the sign at the end said "Talent Night: Lynwood Correctional Facility".

Very funny, I was hoping we'd get to see Al made up like Taylor Hicks, I didn't think it'd be to far of a stretch from TSB, and they pulled it off. :)

JibJab!
How many molecules are in Leonard Nimoy's butt anyway?
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

That's pretty good. Not as good as CBNC or Weasel Stomping Day and DEFINITELY not as good as White & Nerdy, but it has some laughs.
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

ducttapeearth @ Nov 15 2006, 05:17 PM wrote: But, I thought this was going to be live action or something. Does this mean we won't get another live action video?
I hope not. After the success of "W&N," I'd hate to see the second single never even air on television. I hope we get a live action "Canadian Idiot," personally.
taste is only something if it is yours.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Here are the million dollar topics to talk about now:

1) Does this mean we will not get another parody video from Straight Outta Lynwood?
2) Does this JibJab video imply that Do I Creep You Out will be played live in full (possibly in costume) during the SOL Tour?
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Zenith
Occasional

Post by Zenith »

W&N is the best, no doubts but DICYO exceeded my expectations and while I never cared for the six included on the DVD, this video is MUCH funnier!
-- Zenith
"This means something… this is important."
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

TMBJon @ Nov 15 2006, 07:40 PM wrote: Here are the million dollar topics to talk about now:

1) Does this mean we will not get another parody video from Straight Outta Lynwood?
2) Does this JibJab video imply that Do I Creep You Out will be played live in full (possibly in costume) during the SOL Tour?
I'd say no to the first question. I definitely don't that's what this means. After all, this video probably didn't have a tremendously big budget. It probably wouldn't be difficult to do another big budget video. I think Al might make another video just before he starts the tour so he can remind people about the album, and he can promote the tour.

As for the second question, I think it's a good possibility.
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

Video was alright.

DICYO in Hicks wig and eyebrows is a definite possibility. More than, say, TITDT or Confessions Part III.
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash