Straight Outta Lynwood Dvd Easter Eggs

Moderator: Moderators

Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

I heard a rumor that Al once wrote a song called, "I Wanna :censored: Your :censored: With My :censored: and Make Your :censored: :censored: , :censored: "
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

I'm sure someone has a recording of that concert. Do you have one, Dave? I'd be very surprised if Al actually dropped the F-bomb. Why would he actually be singing the words that were getting bleeped out anyway? That's part of the joke.
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
weirdalisthephantomoftheopera
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by weirdalisthephantomoftheopera »

childofthespiral @ Mar 6 2007, 06:07 PM wrote: I wonder if there's a recording of that? And if there is, how one would get a hold of it...
Hmmm, who would this one be? I'm just playing, I want one too. I've heard Al say some things in his songs, Hell mostly and the last words in Don't Download This Song made me giggle, but the F-word?
"Beneath this pillow is the key to my release...I believe she misinterpreted my intentions entirely."

~Meli
lugarman

Post by lugarman »

Do you know if he did that at other concerts around that time?
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Probably not. I'm sure Al wouldn't ever want to make a mistake like that again. After all, he always tries to keep his shows family-friendly.
And Peggy
Lauren27
Addicted

Post by Lauren27 »

KnottyEmily @ Feb 23 2007, 10:47 PM wrote: I do believe that's Sonic The Hedgehog :P

It might just be that when I copied the DVD side to my PC, i didn't select the audio stream that is the commentary, because I can't make it go
It was also used on most all Konami games in general.

I remember using that exact code on one of the Nintendo games... I think it was Rad Racer (it allowed you to choose with course you wanted to start on).

:ph34r:

It's too bad there aren't any easter eggs on the disc... but I really don't think it needs any, either. The menu screens, if left alone long enough, more than make up for it. With all the goodies on the disc, what more could we really ask for?
Every time I use my brain I get in trouble.
KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

Barney Slayer @ Mar 11 2007, 07:46 AM wrote: Probably not. I'm sure Al wouldn't ever want to make a mistake like that again. After all, he always tries to keep his shows family-friendly.
It's weird, I just really can't imagine Al using the F-word, intentionally or otherwise....It wouldn't surprise me if he used it, it seems to weasel it's way out of most people at some stage, but my mind is just unable to fathom it
The tsunami of immediacy will wash away the flood of grief, and reveal a layer of naive optimism underneath
weirdalisthephantomoftheopera
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by weirdalisthephantomoftheopera »

KnottyEmily @ Mar 11 2007, 07:08 PM wrote: It's weird, I just really can't imagine Al using the F-word, intentionally or otherwise....It wouldn't surprise me if he used it, it seems to weasel it's way out of most people at some stage, but my mind is just unable to fathom it
The F-word seems really odd to have it come from Al. I always (Okay, maybe not always) wonder if Al ever curses when he's not out in the public.
"Beneath this pillow is the key to my release...I believe she misinterpreted my intentions entirely."

~Meli
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

I was just wondering that last act too, actually.
And Peggy
JEDM
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by JEDM »

Do you REALLY have to play the WHOLE DISC 27 times to see that clip?

And what does WHOLE DISC mean?.....