Pancreas

Moderator: Moderators

You gotta keep em' seperated
Die-hard Fan

Post by You gotta keep em' seperated »

Love this song!

helped me pass a science test once.......and made me look smart when asked a question about the pancreus! half the class didnt even know what the pancreus was.......so i looked like a bit of a freak.

but still! this song rocks!
I saw a face.
did it have a nose?
yes.
That DOES sound like a face!
amzo39
Off The Deep End
Awards: Everything

Post by amzo39 »

Haha, I always start singing this in gym. It gets odd looks.

Of course.
Was in the shower when it got leaked. almost spinned my ankle & dead with my head crack opened #StealMyGirlLeaked #StealMyGirlIsPerfect
Die-hard Fan

ha, my friends hate this song, but i love it!

it really put the "Weird" in "Weird Al" Yankovic

but then again, i guess all of his songs do that..........lol :P
I saw a face.
did it have a nose?
yes.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

I think it puts the "Weird" in "Weird Brian" Wilson.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
amzo39
Off The Deep End
Awards: Everything

Post by amzo39 »

You gotta keep em' seperated @ April 16, 2009 10:17 pm wrote: ha, my friends hate this song, but i love it!
Mine too. I made a video to it, and I guess a bunch of people from school actually do look at my side accounts (didn't even know they bothered clicking on the links for my main channel's updates). They all thought it was just weird. (So there I proceed to lecture about how the problem with kids these days is the music they like is either catchy or popular. Then again, I do that sometimes too.. But I try to keep an open mind.) One friend said it was a good video, but the line "flow, flow flow, pancreatic juice..etc." was gross. We started singing it (we being my friend Shel and I) at the school tv station's tryout for anchors today, and that grossed out friend started screeching at me. :lol:
Was in the shower when it got leaked. almost spinned my ankle & dead with my head crack opened #StealMyGirlLeaked #StealMyGirlIsPerfect
Die-hard Fan

HA, lol

another reson i love this songs so much is all the instruments in it, and how it shows its recorded on the S.O.L DVD.

Awesome! :Y
I saw a face.
did it have a nose?
yes.
PlayAWarGame
Occasional

Pancreas

Post by PlayAWarGame »

I'm listening to this song for the first time. The best part is that, by random chance, I heard it after a bunch of Beach Boys songs (God Only Knows, Wouldn't It Be Nice, and Good Vibrations). :D

It's great.
It doesn't matter if I do things for a reason, or on a W-H-I-M... Just stand back and enjoy the show, cuz baby, I perform this way!
HalifaxKat
Regular

Re: Pancreas

Post by HalifaxKat »

Random question, but I was wondering about Al's famous toy piano that he used to compose his music on. Is it the same toy piano that is featured in Pancreas? Or a different one? If it's a different one, is there a picture of the original anywhere?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Pancreas

Post by minnick27 »

I wasn't aware of a famous toy piano. I know he's said he does his demos on accordion because it's more versatile, never heard a toy piano story
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
HalifaxKat
Regular

Re: Pancreas

Post by HalifaxKat »

I forget where I first read about it, but in this article, the piano is mentioned twice (with the added detail that it has 30 keys and was from Toys R Us). Just always wondered what it looked like (like what colour it is, how big the keys are, etc.) and whether it's the same piano Al plays on Pancreas.

http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=228175" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
minnick27 wrote:I wasn't aware of a famous toy piano.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein