bonus mixes!!!

Moderator: Moderators

eleventhirtyfour
Occasional

Re: bonus mixes!!!

Post by eleventhirtyfour »

Yeah, I'll go ahead and do that. I was just hoping to save all the trouble if someone already had it but it's all good.

EDIT: Downgraded to Quicktime 6... still didn't work. So, if anyone would like to pm me mp3s of the tracks that would be great, and again I'll pm you the live tracks if you would like as well as the instrumentals from SOL. Thanks!
JohnnyLurg
Regular
Awards: Discoverer of the elusive "Orgy On My Own"

Post by JohnnyLurg »

Please PM me the MP3s of the tracks too.
not to mention the toilets at Madonna Inn
woozie.94

Post by woozie.94 »

eleventhirtyfour wrote:Yeah, I'll go ahead and do that. I was just hoping to save all the trouble if someone already had it but it's all good.

EDIT: Downgraded to Quicktime 6... still didn't work. So, if anyone would like to pm me mp3s of the tracks that would be great, and again I'll pm you the live tracks if you would like as well as the instrumentals from SOL. Thanks!
I can't PM right now, but if you add me on Facebook (I'm there as Daniel Richter, from Czech Republic, with Al as my cover picture), we can work it out.
JohnnyLurg
Regular
Awards: Discoverer of the elusive "Orgy On My Own"

Post by JohnnyLurg »

woozie.94 wrote:
eleventhirtyfour wrote:Yeah, I'll go ahead and do that. I was just hoping to save all the trouble if someone already had it but it's all good.

I can't PM right now, but if you add me on Facebook (I'm there as Daniel Richter, from Czech Republic, with Al as my cover picture), we can work it out.
I looked through a couple hundred pages of Daniel Richters on Facebook, and of the three from the Czech Republic, none of them had Al as their profile pic. PM me your email address, please.
not to mention the toilets at Madonna Inn
woozie.94

Post by woozie.94 »

I still can't use the PM function, but my email is [email protected] for the late reply (I had Al as my cover picture, but changed it a few days ago) :)