8 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:52 pm
- Location: Roy, Utah
So, I was listening to this song the other day, and while I enjoy all of it, I especially like the second verse about learning he's dating his cousin. I am curious to see if you all have a favorite verse from this song as well.
- Posts: 1711
- Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:32 pm
- Awards: Best Emoticon (Animated)
Best Emoticon (Non Animated)
Best New Member (2010-2013)
Tied 1-1-1. I personally like the third verse, second verse is a close second, but I don't really care for the first verse too much
"Be the climate, not the weather." -Al Yankovic
- Big Spoon
- Posts: 28060
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:44 pm
- Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)
- Location: Pacific Palisades, CA
The second verse, definitely.
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:10 am
I guess I've changed over the years. When I was younger when this album first came out I would have probably said the first verse. Though, 2nd verse for sure!
"Near...far...I'll Jump In My Car!"
- Be jealous.
- Posts: 17702
- Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 8:41 am
- Location: VA
The second verse is probably my least favorite, if only because the joke takes so long to present itself. The third one wins if only for the "My neck is enjoying a pleasant breeze" line.
- Off The Deep End
- Posts: 3619
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:50 am
- Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada \m/
Hmmmm. I am fairly alone with enjoying the first part I guess. I would have been happy if he kept the entire song about bathroom humor because it always makes me laugh hysterically. I am very childish.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!