video predictions

Moderator: Moderators

sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

Or my lovesick fan idea...I can just see the video with Ruben staring at Al's profile on Ebay, and have packages from him all over her...um, his room.

Btw- "A+++++++++++!!!!!!!!!!!!!" is feedback, and if there's a video I don't think it should change to judges.
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
Seva
Obsessed

Post by Seva »

Umm... I don't have any idea what video Al will make... probably even not form PH, I don't know, maybe he'll release a single later... OK, folks, WHO KNOWS?! :biggrin:

SEVA.
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

I think Trash Day will most likely be a video with Complicated Song as the second....erm...third single and second video.
Scotti, you still have the tour to see him dress up as a boy band member...but then, there goes my ruben idea.

I think it would be funnier if he dressed up as Avril Lavinge. Enters the stage on a skateboard too.
jerrymustbeslaughtered
Occasional

Post by jerrymustbeslaughtered »

I think Trash Day will most likely be a video with Complicated Song as the second....erm...third single and second video.
Scotti, you still have the tour to see him dress up as a boy band member...but then, there goes my ruben idea.
I think it would be funnier if he dressed up as Avril Lavinge. Enters the stage on a skateboard too.

And then he can beat people up and make fun of their religion, just like Avril!
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

I get the impression you dont like Avril.
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

[quote]And then he can beat people up and make fun of their religion, just like Avril!

Quoi? Whom did Avril beat up?

Furthermore, how did she beat them up? No offense to her, but that would be like getting beaten up by someone's gothy little sister.
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

Heh heh-----

Video Ideas- Complicated- Al on a skateboard!!!!

Al's body playing guitar while a microphone is put next to Al's head now decapitated. Pretty easy to do this in computer editing- have Al fake play, erase his head, and other times have him sing while his head comes through the stage.

19 extra larges, Al "chugging" the box. If he can do that (Vegan).

During the move to Alabama part, a think bubble comes up and he's thinking of the Uncle from Natl Lampoon Xmas Vacation, then he thinks "Nah"

eBay- If you do it, I think we have enough from the girls here.

Trash Day- THE GARBAGE! THE GARBAGE! THE GARBAGE'S ON FIRE!!!!! (You have to see the original to get this.) People coming over Al's house and trying to avoid piles of garbage- cockroaches and rats have a party a la the original. STANLEY COMES AND CLEANS IT UP!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! Maybe Suzanne will do the girl in the video...?
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
jerrymustbeslaughtered
Occasional

Post by jerrymustbeslaughtered »

And then he can beat people up and make fun of their religion, just like Avril!

Quoi? Whom did Avril beat up?

Furthermore, how did she beat them up? No offense to her, but that would be like getting beaten up by someone's gothy little sister.

Okay, I don't know if she beats people up, but that's her lame image. No, Ratbert, I don't like her. My little sister is obsessed with Avril, and there's all these pictures around the house of her looking angry at things, and I say to you Avril, was Canada that bad?
ilikecheezealot
Occasional

Post by ilikecheezealot »

Okay, I don't know if she beats people up, but that's her lame image. No, Ratbert, I don't like her. My little sister is obsessed with Avril, and there's all these pictures around the house of her looking angry at things, and I say to you Avril, was Canada that bad?

Yes, Avril's very fake. Another Britney Spears, except with a "punk" look. I use the term "punk" loosely.

[end mini-rant]
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

A video for ACS could incorporate alittle Futurama into it. After he gets decapitated, they could have his head in a jar.

Mike
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ