Poodle Hat To Fan Ratio

Moderator: Moderators

sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

One. If I get money after I buy my sister's birthday present, the 3 CDs out now I wanna buy and another April 20th, donate to WOWAY and WeirdAlStar, then I'll buy the cassette. :wacko: :killed:
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
djgrrrl
Occasional

Post by djgrrrl »

I bought one for me (of course!!), one for my son (my 10 year old-- my 12 year old decided he's too cool 8) ) and 2 as Christmas gifts for co-workers (one of them was thrilled and the other one was confused).
djgrrrl
Occasional

Post by djgrrrl »

scottidog @ Apr 3 2004, 01:24 AM wrote: Yes, you need another one.  How do you expect PH to go Gold if each fan only has one copy... 
This brings up an interesting point. Its too bad that gold/platinum designations are based strictly on sales and not how good the music is.

I wonder how many artists would have their designations revoked if the critics based it on talent instead of $. God bless America...

(All these smileys waving and blinking at me when I post are making me nervous)..
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

djgrrrl @ Apr 13 2004, 07:57 PM wrote:
scottidog @ Apr 3 2004, 01:24 AM wrote: Yes, you need another one.  How do you expect PH to go Gold if each fan only has one copy... 
This brings up an interesting point. Its too bad that gold/platinum designations are based strictly on sales and not how good the music is.

I wonder how many artists would have their designations revoked if the critics based it on talent instead of $. God bless America...

(All these smileys waving and blinking at me when I post are making me nervous)..
:lol:

But I totally agree. Although it'd be hard to find people that liked EVERY gender ( :P ) of music.
In hiding since 2010
WeirdSolo
Occasional

Post by WeirdSolo »

I've only got one (CIN), but my crappy CD player scratched it up somehow. It still plays fine, but I'm going to try to find the SO version. I was unaware there were two different kinds. :o
How many molecules are in Leonard Nimoy's butt anyway?
ThewEiRdOne27
Obsessed

Post by ThewEiRdOne27 »

I have one copy, and I'm very glad I got it!
"Man does not live by words alone, despite the fact that sometimes he has to eat them."-Adlai Stevenson
SuperOy
Regular
Location: Living in your dandruff. It's quite pleasent there.

Post by SuperOy »

I have one copy. I have to convince my friend to buy a copy too. He wants to put my copy on his iPod! It's not right!
b-whales
Occasional

Post by b-whales »

I only have one copy (I kept planning on buying two, but...) and I bought two people a copy for their birthdays. I also forced my friend Lindo to buy a copy and to come to a concert with me. :P

b-whales
Zelda27
Occasional

Post by Zelda27 »

We found Poodle Hat on iTunes tonight. Tell your friend to buy it there - Al still gets the money - right???

Jody
That's when I met the girl of my dreams. Her name was Zelda...
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

I would assume so, but we haven't been able to find out if it's the same as if you buy the CD.