Ebay

Moderator: Moderators

weirdalfan1000000
Obsessed

Post by weirdalfan1000000 »

A few months ago in school, half of the people in my class randomly starting singing this song. I have honestly no idea why (I wish I knew), and I didn't start it, but I was singing along quite loudly. But then my teacher told us to stop right before the pez dispensers and toasters line.
BabyBoolie27
Obsessed

Post by BabyBoolie27 »

An eBay revoloution right there in the classroom! AWESOME! VIVA LA eBAY! :zorro:
I like all animals...well except for monkeys, because they climb all over your face and slap you!
michaelt4
Occasional

eBay knows Weird Al!

Post by michaelt4 »

This is an insert of eBay lyrics:

A rare mint snow globe
A Smurf TV tray
I bought on eBay

Then there is a verse not describing anything he bought.

Then the next verse starts with:

Tell me why I need another pet rock

So I was searching stuff from this song on eBay Australia (because that's where I live)

I searched for a Smurf TV Tray and found this:

EDIT: Searched for a rare mint snow globe and got this
Draggin' along my big leather suitcase and my garment bag and my tenor saxophone and my 12 pound bowling ball and my lucky, lucky autographed glow-in-the-dark snorkel!
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Re: Ebay

Post by Yankomaniac »

Heh, you got tons of time on your hands. :lol:
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
michaelt4
Occasional

Post by michaelt4 »

I know lol :imstupid: Wow I need something to do rather than searching Weird Al stuff on the web and waiting in for people to respond in Poll and Games.
Draggin' along my big leather suitcase and my garment bag and my tenor saxophone and my 12 pound bowling ball and my lucky, lucky autographed glow-in-the-dark snorkel!
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Nothing wrong with what your doing, just surprised you took the time to do up that eBay thing there.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
michaelt4
Occasional

Post by michaelt4 »

:P I have nothing to do. I'm listening to Hardware Store as I'm writing this.
LaikaComeHome
Die-hard Fan

Re:

Post by LaikaComeHome »

weirdalfan1000000 wrote:A few months ago in school, half of the people in my class randomly starting singing this song. I have honestly no idea why (I wish I knew), and I didn't start it, but I was singing along quite loudly. But then my teacher told us to stop right before the pez dispensers and toasters line.
That is glorious. ^_^
Fan since 2007. Blossomed from casual fan to Algal in 2016. 9/14/16-<3 Mandatory Fun Tour at PPAC
--
Tumblr url is rock-a-noodle for those who want to hmu.