Ebay

Moderator: Moderators

algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Yeah, and I'm perfectly fine with that performance. Lovely.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
darestupid771

Post by darestupid771 »

Yeah, that was funny, but it was kind of creepy, because it sounded like he was trying to prepare you for a midnight horror movie.
My advice for girls that have a crush on me: dare to be stupid!!
DonnaNoble
Off The Deep End

Post by DonnaNoble »

I have no idea what that means, but if THAT'S What he was doing in that video, it was really hot :P
Oh snap!
BabyBoolie27
Obsessed

Post by BabyBoolie27 »

:lol: You know when I saw that performance I thought, hey who are those guys back there...they found some really good back up singers for Al! No clue they were the Backstreet Boys until later!

I love this song, has a special place in my heart...and yes, I snipe people all the time!
I like all animals...well except for monkeys, because they climb all over your face and slap you!
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Those guys were not the Backstreet Boys, although one of them did look like Nick Carter. They were some guys hired by the folks running the ebay convention. Al didn't know anything about them until just before he went out there to sing. Al was really singing, but those guys were lip-syncing to a backing track.

So awesome!

Al Team #325
BabyBoolie27
Obsessed

Post by BabyBoolie27 »

Really??? :blink: I had a BSB fanatic confirm they were them! Well, I guess she didn't know what she was talking about! Ah well, at least I knew it was definitely Al! :P
I like all animals...well except for monkeys, because they climb all over your face and slap you!
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Haha, yeah, I could pretty much tell they weren't. There's an African American guy in the group behind Al, and there is no one of that persuasion in the BSB. No one in that ebay group looks like A.J. Mclean, either. That's probably a good thing.

So awesome!

Al Team #325
BabyBoolie27
Obsessed

Post by BabyBoolie27 »

:lol: I wasn't familiar enough with the group to tell either way, but that was pretty funny!
Mystik Tomato
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: All of them.

Post by Mystik Tomato »

BabyBoolie27 @ December 02, 2008 05:47 pm wrote: Really??? :blink: I had a BSB fanatic confirm they were them!
Apparently not. :lol:
Sever your leg, please. It's the greatest day.
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

BabyBoolie27 @ December 02, 2008 02:47 am wrote: I had a BSB fanatic confirm they were them!  Well, I guess she didn't know what she was talking about!
Or maybe she had her TV specials confused, as Al and the Backstreet Boys did do a sketch together on VH1's "Fairway to Heaven."
All Things Yankovic
http://www.dohtem.com/al" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Can't breathe like that, can you??"

Make the Rock Hall "Weird" - http://www.rockhallweird.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;