Poodle Hat Spoilers topic

Moderator: Moderators

KagayakiWashi
Occasional
Location: Tennessee Avatar: Raymond Scott! One of the best musicians of the 20th century!

Post by KagayakiWashi »

Well, whatever the case, those tracks sound funny. I'm not trusting in it, just like I'm not trusting in some songs I heard were on the CD(I don't wanna mention them, they came from 1 person who told me he found it on Yahoo![or a Yahoo! group], my search showed no results[I'm only gonna trust Bermuda]). Anyways, the internet is very unreliable alot of times. I think I can wait atleast 17 more days.
"Ya wanna buy a bunny?"
alfever
Occasional

Post by alfever »

Bermuda can you at least wink or something to show we are right?
bermuda
Be jealous.

Post by bermuda »

I'm not saying anything - all the theories are very entertaining!

You'll soon know with certainty what's on the album...
weird_el
Off The Deep End

Post by weird_el »

It should be noted that in EVERY case of Al's studio albums the first track is ALWAYS the main parody. I don't expect Poodle Hat to be different in that regard. I'm among those who don't believe this is THE list. The original post could only site Kazaa as their source. That should be the first warning. Now if a CD retailer posts the track listing, I'd believe that.

El
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Re: TRACK LISTING FOUND? ***POSSIBLE SPOILER****

Post by weirdojace »

Angry White Boy Polka
Bob
Party At The Leper Colony
Couch Potato
Trash Day
Ebay
Wanna B Ur Luvr
Why Does This Always Happen To Me
Ode To A Superhero
Genius In France
Hardware Store
A Complicated Song
Hmm....interesting...I am wondering if it's real or not. It could be--when RWS first came out and I saw the track list, I actually thought it was fake. Then I bought the album and it indeed was real. Some of the songs sound fake though (Wanna B Ur Luvr)? "Angry White Boy Polka"? Is Al becoming racist? o_O

Oh well, we'll know May 20th...

The original post could only site Kazaa as their source. That should be the first warning.

...you mean people can get warned here just for having Kazaa?
Marko_The_Odd
Die-hard Fan

Post by Marko_The_Odd »

No, it just means Kazza is not the most reliable of sources. I mean if you type in "Weir dAl Blues" you get a bunch of results with "Taliban Blues" a couple of "Buckingham Blues" and no "Generic Blues".

Also, if the song list IS real, which I doubt it is, I'd be quite disappointed in Al since I was sure he would use "Hot in Herre" or "Get This Party Started" in a polka, none of which are done by angry white boys.
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

Yeah...I'm guessing some are real, others not. Like maybe someone heard the polka, it had a lot of metal, so they named it "Angry White Boy Polka". That's happened with other Al songs, as one time I heard "Saga Begins" on the radio, but since they got it online, it was 'This here Anakin Guy". I have absolutely no idea what Genius in France means though, and it drives me crazy. AAARGH!!!!

Bob and Why does this always happen to me???? sound the best. Just from the titles.

"Thanks Bob...That's right...BOB. A famous ancient astronaut."
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
Schleppy the Moon Pigeon
Occasional

Post by Schleppy the Moon Pigeon »

"Angry White Boy Polka" sounds like an Eminem polka.
BLG123
Occasional

Post by BLG123 »

This is driving me crazy! :onfire: I have all twelve songs downloaded and in their own playlist. The only problem is, there's no sound!!!! I guess I'm going to try and convert them to other formats, maybe something will work. Has anyone else actually tried this?

I think "Angry White Boy Polka" would be quite dissapointing because there are a lot of songs I would like to hear in a polka that are not heavy metal / rap.

If you notice, "Genius in France" is a HUGE file. It shows a total time of 9 minutes and 10 seconds. If this is true, maybe it could be another Albuquerque-type song.

Of the twelve songs, it shows a total time of 57 minutes. RWS has a total time of 49 minutes and 54 seconds. But then again, none of this songs could be real at all.
POODLEHAT
Occasional

spoil

Post by POODLEHAT »

About those tracks...

it sounds as though they are fake. I dont think AL would go as far as making the polka angry white boy polka because that could anger a certain white boy out there :bigups: