Albuquerque

Moderator: Moderators

BabyBoolie27
Obsessed

Post by BabyBoolie27 »

algonacchick @ December 23, 2008 12:21 am wrote: I loved all the confetti at the end. Some was still stuck to me when I got home.
Now THAT would have been something to see. Haley Berry and Guacamole doughnuts! Classic Al humor! I envy all of you who got to see this one live.

Patti I hope you kept the Al sprinkles! That would make an interesting story to anyone who asked what they were! :lol:
I like all animals...well except for monkeys, because they climb all over your face and slap you!
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

I still have the confetti. hehe, I actually think there was some visible that was stuck to me in my pic with Al and Annette.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
Melquizio
Die-hard Fan

Post by Melquizio »

I love Albuquerque, it's definetly one of my favorite songs.
Sometimes I sing it in gym class and I'm completely out of breath before we even start doing anything!
"How do we know you're not just as filthy, sent by him to nick the ring by being filthy, when you've lulled us with your filthy Eastern ways?"
WAYFan
Addicted

Post by WAYFan »

Don't forget the pinnacle of stupid donuts (and by stupid I mean hilarious:)

(deadpan) "Ya got any French crullers?...Ya got any berry-filled donuts?...Ya got any donut-filled donuts?" LOLOLOLOLOL!
Janet! Dr. Scott! Janet! Brad! Rocky! (BULLWINKLE!)

Hellooooooooooooooo, Nurse!
amzo39
Off The Deep End
Awards: Everything

Post by amzo39 »

During the concert thing my father exclaimed (or not so much), "This is a long song."
Was in the shower when it got leaked. almost spinned my ankle & dead with my head crack opened #StealMyGirlLeaked #StealMyGirlIsPerfect
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

LOL
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
sataneatscheezwhiz
Obsessed

Post by sataneatscheezwhiz »

(i don't actually remember this, i was too busy freaking out about being so close to Al to listen to the song) there's a town by scranton called wilkes barre (barre is pronounced "berry") and at the scranton concert after listing lots of berry donuts he said "got any wilkes barre donuts?" :D i WAS able to catch "donut filled donuts". and as i've said many times before, my friend and i saved ALL our albuquerque confetti. like, a whole big plastic bag full. i have like 2 or 3 pieces left :lol:
"Since when is hitting people with big metal sticks NOT fun?"

"I saw your head, so I just HAD to poke it."
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

:lol: Wilkes-Barre Donuts!!!

I'm a former Red Barons fan!
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
articwolf2009

Post by articwolf2009 »

My Biggest statement on Albuquerque is after the big fat hermaphrodite with a Flock-Of-Seagulls haircut and only one nostril stole his lucky snorkel did he ever get it back or did he forget about it...

I
HATE
SAUERKRAUT!
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Re: Albuquerque

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

And from the Overanalyze This! department, I wish to announce that I have positively identified the World-Famous Holiday Inn. It HAS to be this onebecause it's the only one that was built before 1999. So now we know.