Deliriously Dedicated

Post by JEDM »

sorry.....

you know me....

mr screwup....

close this topic please

EDIT:

Bob,

I looked on all 6 pages of Music & Record and I could'nt find the thread you posted
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

That's because you have to select from "the beginning" and not "the last 90 days" (which is the default) at the bottom of the subforum. And using the Search works well too. :Y
taste is only something if it is yours.
JEDM
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by JEDM »

Oh....

I'm pointing the finger of blame but, Patti said it was a good idea to set it to what I have it set as

I'm considering stop coming here all together if i'm gonna screw up a lot... cause I feel like people are yelling at me even when I know there being nice
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

We also have two great lists of topics arranged so they're easy to find as Stickies here in Music & Record. Use those.
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
weird user
Addicted

Post by weird user »

The Alternative Polka was the first polka medley that I ever heard. One of my cousins had a copy of Bad Hair Day, and I noticed that this song was a medley of several songs. Later I got a copy of Greatest Hits Volume II, which had Polka Your Eyes Out, and noticed the song similarities. It took me awhile before I knew that Al normally put these kinds of songs on his albums (for awhile the majority of Weird Al albums that I had were compilations, and I also had Alapalooza, which listed Bohemian Polka as a parody instead of a cover of Bohemian Rhapsody).
JEDM
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by JEDM »

If anybody wants to hear My Alternative Polka Depolkafication, just PM me if you want to hear it, It's not worth the trouble posting...
ArtVandelay
Occasional

Post by ArtVandelay »

Sure it is, JEDM. A lot of people like your depolkafications, especially me. (Also, I don't like having to PM people. It's a long story.)
I bought some batteries but they weren't included, so I bought them again.
Way_Moby
Obsessed

Post by Way_Moby »

I know that the "Buddy Holly" version of the "Alternative Polka" was never released, but someone once mentioned that it can be briefly heard in the song. Is this snippet the sample in question?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ESKNC7S6

NOTE: It's a short snippet from the actual song, nothing new or 'rare'.

Thanks!

--Way_Moby
Way_Moby
Obsessed

Post by Way_Moby »

Any help?
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

I still can't believe I spent all that time downloading it when it was less than a second long.
taste is only something if it is yours.