The Alternative Polka

Moderator: Moderators

Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Re: The Alternative Polka

Post by Killingsworth »

You guys should check out my "repaired" version that I edited together...at least for comparison purposes...
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
JohnnyLurg
Regular
Awards: Discoverer of the elusive "Orgy On My Own"

Post by JohnnyLurg »

Killingsworth wrote:You guys should check out my "repaired" version that I edited together...at least for comparison purposes...
Megaupload was taken down by the FBI... can you repost your "repaired" version to Mediafire or something?
not to mention the toilets at Madonna Inn
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

JohnnyLurg wrote:Megaupload was taken down by the FBI... can you repost your "repaired" version to Mediafire or something?
Here it is on sendspace
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
JohnnyLurg
Regular

Post by JohnnyLurg »

Killingsworth wrote:
JohnnyLurg wrote:Megaupload was taken down by the FBI... can you repost your "repaired" version to Mediafire or something?
Here it is on sendspace
Do you also have Greetings From Burgeropolis?
gtrmu
Off The Deep End

Post by gtrmu »

Bravo! If it wasn't for the fact that the Buddy Holly portion was mixed differently than the rest of the polka, you wouldn't have been able to tell it was edited back in. It was a perfect edit! :clap:
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

gtrmu wrote:Bravo! If it wasn't for the fact that the Buddy Holly portion was mixed differently than the rest of the polka, you wouldn't have been able to tell it was edited back in. It was a perfect edit! :clap:
Thanks! I'd like to pride myself think it was the BEST Alternative Polka/Buddy Holly edit out of all the attempted ones on the internet. I think I used some free audio editor to mix down and adjust the volume of both clips until they were virtually the same.
JohnnyLurg wrote:Do you also have Greetings From Burgeropolis?
Actually, this can be found on YouTube if you search for it.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Killingsworth wrote:I'd like to pride myself think it was the BEST Alternative Polka/Buddy Holly edit out of all the attempted ones on the internet.
Kristine's is definitely the best. She fixed the EQ and you can't even tell it was spliced in.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

TMBJon wrote:
Killingsworth wrote:I'd like to pride myself think it was the BEST Alternative Polka/Buddy Holly edit out of all the attempted ones on the internet.
Kristine's is definitely the best. She fixed the EQ and you can't even tell it was spliced in.
Huh, I don't believe I've heard Kristine's edit. Was it ever posted here?
JohnnyLurg
Regular

Post by JohnnyLurg »

Actually, this can be found on YouTube if you search for it.
Only five tracks from Burgeropolis can presently be found on YouTube.
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

JohnnyLurg wrote:Only five tracks from Burgeropolis can presently be found on YouTube.
Yes, and I think those are the only ones that are widely available. If the "full" version is still floating around, I don't think I've found it.