Livin' In The Fridge

Moderator: Moderators

HappyGilmore
Obsessed

Post by HappyGilmore »

Livin in The Fridge is a good song.

Nice little inclusion on the record and surprising that it came out so well, as he apparently had only days to get it done.
That's what you get when you let your heart win.
Eyeball Chair
Addicted

Post by Eyeball Chair »

HappyGilmore @ Aug 15 2008, 01:33 AM wrote: Livin in The Fridge is a good song.

Nice little inclusion on the record and surprising that it came out so well, as he apparently had only days to get it done.
oh, really? wow, he did good.
WOWAY's resident ukulele-dijeridoo-jaw harp-accordion-keyboard-theremin playing chair made out of big eyeballs.

Shameless self-promotion:
https://deirdre-airlines.bandcamp.com/a ... al-fractal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://deirdre-airlines.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
HappyGilmore
Obsessed

Post by HappyGilmore »

butters @ Aug 15 2008, 01:43 AM wrote: oh, really? wow, he did good.
I can't say for sure it was only "days", but from what I have read it was a very late addition.
That's what you get when you let your heart win.
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

"Living in the Fridge" was a good parody. But as a big Aerosmith fan, I am a little disappointed that he parodied one of my lesser-liked songs. There are so many much better Aerosmith songs that I wish he'd done instead. I actually like "Living in the Fridge" better than the original version, believe it or not.
Way_Moby
Obsessed

Post by Way_Moby »

Bruce the Duck @ Aug 15 2008, 01:51 AM wrote: "Living in the Fridge" was a good parody. But as a big Aerosmith fan, I am a little disappointed that he parodied one of my lesser-liked songs. There are so many much better Aerosmith songs that I wish he'd done instead. I actually like "Living in the Fridge" better than the original version, believe it or not.
I agree, although, I think "Livin' on the Edge" is the best song off of "Get a Grip" (Maybe tied with "Eat the Rich," but that's just me). Something off of "Pump" or "Permanent Vacation" mighta been better to parody, in my holy humble unbiased opinion.
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

I would have preferred "Crazy." But I won't complain too much. I'm just glad Al has done an Aerosmith parody (not to mention a style parody, mock interview, and ALTV videos).
weirdalrocks
Obsessed

Post by weirdalrocks »

i wonder why people don't talk a lot about this song its a great song
next posting goal:2700
BabyBoolie27
Obsessed

Post by BabyBoolie27 »

I think Al should have shot a full video for this and not just the little snippet that he did, because it was really great and I would have liked to have seen more of it.
I like all animals...well except for monkeys, because they climb all over your face and slap you!
ludovica64
Off The Deep End

Post by ludovica64 »

BabyBoolie27 @ January 12, 2009 05:52 am wrote: I think Al should have shot a full video for this and not just the little snippet that he did, because it was really great and I would have liked to have seen more of it.
Seconded.. I love the song and the video clip was very errr... promising... ;)
<º))))><.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´"Not too stupid..... Just stupid enough!"¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>
Jul 20th,23rd 2008
AlFest 1/8/2009
Al's Brain x20
Aug 13th,14th,21st,22nd, Dec 3rd,6th 2010
Aug 12th,14th,26th 2012
Oct 4th 2015
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

Well it was a last minute song, so there wasnt a whole lot of prep time for a video like JP or BA. Plus its a food song, and I think Al would be hesitant about another food song single. Burying in the back of the album is ok, but to put it out there is a gutsy move, even for Al.
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ