Livin' In The Fridge

Moderator: Moderators

twinkieweinersandwiches24_7
Off The Deep End

Post by twinkieweinersandwiches24_7 »

I've been wondering about that, too. I heard it the first time I listened to LITF and no one else did, I thought I was insane (well, I still do, but not for that reason. :P). I thought he was saying something about tupperware, but I don't know...:unsure:

U.H.Steph
Stephanie
Al Team #2781
badgerate22beans
Occasional

Post by badgerate22beans »

jilly7902 @ Jul 20 2005, 11:59 PM wrote: This might be a really stupid question, but what is he saying in the background during the chorus? Not "it's livin' in the fridge" and not "you can't stop the mold from growin'" but the little phrase behind it that kinda sounds like "dassin-to-ma-ran." I've turned the volume up really loud and played it like a bazillion times, but I just can't figure it out.
Anybody?
Isn't dairy? I don't know! The aerosmith version is hard to make out, too.
November Rain-Guns N' Roses
The Best Music Video Ever
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

jilly7902 @ Jul 20 2005, 06:59 PM wrote: This might be a really stupid question, but what is he saying in the background during the chorus?
Nope, it's a good question. From Ask Al:

Joe & Sandi Peterson of Kit Carson, Co ask: In "Livin' In The Fridge," what are you singing in the background vocals (is it "dysentery" or "dis' the tupperware")?

What?? Uh, it's "dysentery."

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

hehe, I've seen that Ask Al question before. I loved Al's answer! *Btw, I knew it was dysentery from the moment I first heard that song.*
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
jilly7902
Occasional

Post by jilly7902 »

:lol: That is so funny!! And so simple I never would have guessed. It doesn't surprise me though...for the longest time I thought that one Sheryl Crow song went "until the sun comes up on the senem in a couple of ard" until I heard it on the radio after not hearing it for a really long time and it was clear as a bell "over Santa Monica Boulevard"...who knew?

Thanks for clearing that up.
Ya gotta grab life by the lips and YANK as hard as you can...
weird user
Addicted

Post by weird user »

I really like Living in the Fridge. Though when I listen to it, I think it sounds like the music video would need a stone age setting.
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

It's one of the songs that when I see the mini music video for it from TWAS, I wish it was a full length one.
"Mr. Kim, we're Starfleet officers. Weird is just part of the job." -Captain Janeway
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

Agreed.
taste is only something if it is yours.
JEDM
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by JEDM »

Agreed with Bob
Twinkies Are Yucky
Obsessed
Awards: honor roll 2002

Post by Twinkies Are Yucky »

*bump*

This IMO is one of Al's cleverest songs. I mean, how do you make "Livin' in the Fridge" out of "Livin' On The Edge"?? Genius! :lol: