Harvey The Wonder Hamster

Moderator: Moderators

weirdalisthephantomoftheopera
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by weirdalisthephantomoftheopera »

I want a hamster so I can name is Harvey. My mom says that they carry diseases that get to you when you touch them. I don't think a dog named Harvey would work out too well.
"Beneath this pillow is the key to my release...I believe she misinterpreted my intentions entirely."

~Meli
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

I had a hamster a while ago, but I didn't name him Harvey because I thought it was too cliché.
taste is only something if it is yours.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

weirdalisthephantomoftheopera @ Mar 13 2007, 05:11 PM wrote: I don't think a dog named Harvey would work out too well.
Harvey is a better name for a dog than Bob.
And Peggy
weirdalisthephantomoftheopera
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by weirdalisthephantomoftheopera »

Barney Slayer @ Mar 13 2007, 06:19 PM wrote: Harvey is a better name for a dog than Bob.
Ya, but my dog likes his name. He looks more like a Harvey than a Fred though...
"Beneath this pillow is the key to my release...I believe she misinterpreted my intentions entirely."

~Meli
weirdalfan95
Obsessed

Post by weirdalfan95 »

weirdalisthephantomoftheopera @ Mar 13 2007, 08:11 PM wrote: I want a hamster so I can name is Harvey. My mom says that they carry diseases that get to you when you touch them. I don't think a dog named Harvey would work out too well.
Um... No. :huh: Neither do mice... But I wouldn't know... Their long tails SCARE me to death.
Al- Team #2294
August 19, 2007 Waukegan IL Genessee Theater
weird user
Addicted

Post by weird user »

weirdalfan95 @ Mar 13 2007, 05:01 AM wrote: Hamsters only live for three years... Well, most of 'em do. Chances are, Harvey died many many many many years ago. :P

The original Harvey is dead. Many different hamsters (and one gunea pig) have played Harvey. I wonder if Al could tell us how many different hamsters have played Harvey.
Big Spoon
Welp.
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

That would be a good Ask Al question.
And Peggy
childofthespiral
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by childofthespiral »

I just asked it, because now I wanna know too.

I've never owned a hamster, so I can't offer a comment on them. But I had a mouse once named cutsie, and I loved her to death (gimme a break, I was 6). She was one of the cleanest animals I've ever had, btw. Dogs are much dirtier, I think.
mind=blown
Oh, the secrets we keep
Big Spoon
Welp.
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)

Post by Big Spoon »

Did anyone see the parody of this song on AmIRight before? It was about a "Super Plunger" named Pluggy. It was really stupid and it didn't make much sense. (Along with the other parodies that the writer submitted.)
And Peggy
Limecat
Obsessed

Post by Limecat »

How can you make a good parody of a 23 sec. song?
DECAPITATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!