Obsessed

Post by Seva »

Heeeeeeeeeeey, let Bob not to see this! :angry:

SEVA.
"Synonym" is an anthonym for "homonym".
Muldernscully
Addicted

Post by Muldernscully »

Well, Well, Well @ Aug 21 2007, 07:15 PM wrote: Season 2 of The X-Files sucked, by the way.
Last time I checked, this was a Weird Al forum.
Seva
Obsessed

Post by Seva »

That's what I'm talking about, thanks.

SEVA.
"Synonym" is an anthonym for "homonym".
Pickle
Regular

Post by Pickle »

So did the band actually used to perform this to open?

Because he started opening with it (again?) and while I don't remember much but awesomeness from my PH tour concert, for SOL they played the track but definitely wasn't the band.
English doesn't just borrow from other languages, it mugs them on the street and checks their pockets for loose grammar.
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

It's always been just the track off the "UHF" album.
All Things Yankovic
http://www.dohtem.com/al" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Can't breathe like that, can you??"

Make the Rock Hall "Weird" - http://www.rockhallweird.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CPFofAl
Die-hard Fan

Post by CPFofAl »

If I ever get famous, and it leads to my own talk show, and it happens to be a light-hearted show like Conan and not some Oprah-esque thing, and right before they tell me I'm going to need to lose some weight before my first show because nobody in the U.S. wants to see a blubbery Jon, the show's producer, who I hope is named Colonel something, tells me that I'm gonna need to choose a theme song for when I walk out on stage...... I'm asking Al for permission to use Fun Zone.. :Y .
Go hang a salami, I'm a lasgna hog!

Al Team # 27°
DonnaNoble
Off The Deep End

Post by DonnaNoble »

Wow, Fun Zone scared me when it started the concert last night!!!!!
I can see why it was so loud.... If everyone was screaming as much as me, the music would NEED to be like that... MAN that was awesome....
Oh snap!
weird user
Addicted

Post by weird user »

CPFofAl @ Aug 30 2007, 07:43 AM wrote: If I ever get famous, and it leads to my own talk show, and it happens to be a light-hearted show like Conan and not some Oprah-esque thing, and right before they tell me I'm going to need to lose some weight before my first show because nobody in the U.S. wants to see a blubbery Jon, the show's producer, who I hope is named Colonel something, tells me that I'm gonna need to choose a theme song for when I walk out on stage...... I'm asking Al for permission to use Fun Zone.. :Y .

Why not just ask for Al's permisison even if the other circumstances don't occur?
weirdalisthephantomoftheopera
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by weirdalisthephantomoftheopera »

addictedtoyankovic @ Sep 2 2007, 01:49 PM wrote: Wow, Fun Zone scared me when it started the concert last night!!!!!
I can see why it was so loud.... If everyone was screaming as much as me, the music would NEED to be like that... MAN that was awesome....
I know what you mean. I was running around and talking to WOWAYers at my concert and then I heard it blasting so I ran back to my seat. I love the sudden scare, though. Adds a great effect! :D
"Beneath this pillow is the key to my release...I believe she misinterpreted my intentions entirely."

~Meli
stevo
Occasional

Post by stevo »

This song gives me the chills every time I hear it after my first concert.
I was so excited when I heard it at the show, that I was shaking because I was about to see THE WEIRD AL up on the stage. I was jumping around the whole day before in anticipation and jumping around for a week afterward because I actually saw Him.
ha ha
stevo.
Al Team #160
1 Tour, 3 Concerts.
May 8, 2007
August 16, 2007
September 18, 2007