Fun Zone - The Official Topic

Moderator: Moderators

Tony Goldmark
Occasional

Post by Tony Goldmark »

Regarding my intro - embarrassingly enough, I lost both the disc AND the backup disc with the original video file on it. Which is why I couldn't send it to Jon in enough time for him to include it on the official AL-Fest DVD. Sorry.

As the three or four of you who bought my "Radio Yeah!" DVD know, I included my intro as a bonus feature therein, but in lesser quality (I don't know much about this stuff, and I didn't have much time to burn discs). I WAS gonna hold out on putting it on YouTube until I found the original disc, but screw it. I'm kinda busy this weekend (among other things, I'm doing stand-up at the Ice House Annex in Pasadena tomorrow night at 7:30: http://www.icehousecomedy.com/html/annex.htm) but I'll import a copy from the Radio Yeah DVD as soon as I can.
ludovica64
Off The Deep End

Post by ludovica64 »

Tony Goldmark @ October 17, 2009 09:41 pm wrote: Regarding my intro - embarrassingly enough, I lost both the disc AND the backup disc with the original video file on it. Which is why I couldn't send it to Jon in enough time for him to include it on the official AL-Fest DVD. Sorry.

As the three or four of you who bought my "Radio Yeah!" DVD know, I included my intro as a bonus feature therein, but in lesser quality (I don't know much about this stuff, and I didn't have much time to burn discs). I WAS gonna hold out on putting it on YouTube until I found the original disc, but screw it. I'm kinda busy this weekend (among other things, I'm doing stand-up at the Ice House Annex in Pasadena tomorrow night at 7:30: http://www.icehousecomedy.com/html/annex.htm) but I'll import a copy from the Radio Yeah DVD as soon as I can.
Oh dear.... bit of an epic fail in the complete and total shambles sense OOPS!
I hope you can find it again. That was some funny!
People go remind Tony to look for this IMPORTANT ITEM when you see him at at 24 N Mentor Ave Pasadena Sunday at 7:30 at the Ice House Annex All-Star Variety Show
<º))))><.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´"Not too stupid..... Just stupid enough!"¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>
Jul 20th,23rd 2008
AlFest 1/8/2009
Al's Brain x20
Aug 13th,14th,21st,22nd, Dec 3rd,6th 2010
Aug 12th,14th,26th 2012
Oct 4th 2015
flusher5
Addicted

Post by flusher5 »

I kind of wish I would have bought the Radio Yeah DVD now, I didn't because I thought it was the exact same thing as the burned copy I already have
Rice in my Laundry, Lice in my Milk.

call me "Ben" not flusher
LaikaComeHome
Die-hard Fan

Re: Fun Zone - The Official Topic

Post by LaikaComeHome »

They played this song at some point at the PPAC concert I went to. I thought I heard it on The Weird Al Show.
Fan since 2007. Blossomed from casual fan to Algal in 2016. 9/14/16-<3 Mandatory Fun Tour at PPAC
--
Tumblr url is rock-a-noodle for those who want to hmu.
Yankopunk
Addicted

Re: Fun Zone - The Official Topic

Post by Yankopunk »

LaikaComeHome wrote:They played this song at some point at the PPAC concert I went to. I thought I heard it on The Weird Al Show.
At the concerts, it's played right before the show starts. Near the end, the image of Al on the screen fades out, the song finishes, and then the show begins! :)
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!