Re: Good Enough For Now

Post by anthontherun »

Hey cool, you like Gin Blossoms too.
QuantumError
Requiescat In Pace

Re: Re:

Post by QuantumError »

Muldernscully wrote:
Muldernscully wrote: I agree that this song is very underrated. I discovered this song late because I only had Permanent Record for many years. Only last year did I get the rest of Al's songs that weren't on PR. I was pleasantly surprised when I first heard this song. Al should do a little more country. If you want to hear another great country-sounding song that's making fun of country music, check out Gin Blossom's "Cheatin'" from their album "New Miserable Experience".
I still agree with my review from 8 years ago. Great song. 4 out of 5 stars.
Know what you should do?? You should start posting your second or third reviews of songs you posted reviews for a couple weeks ago! It'd be great to see how your tastes have evolved the last couple weeks. :foil:
Muldernscully
Addicted

Post by Muldernscully »

I just don't want to post my review twice. It would be kind of redundant, ya know?
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

Muldernscully wrote:I just don't want to post my review twice. It would be kind of redundant, ya know?
But... you kind of did... And that's what's funny. It only makes sense to mention your previous review and write a new one if you changed your opinion since the last one. If it didn't change, nobody cares (not that many people care about any reviews - I know I don't).
Muldernscully
Addicted

Post by Muldernscully »

Since my original review is buried several pages back and I want to add a rating, it's easier for me to just quote the original review and add a rating instead of typing a new review. And, I just don't want to throw out a rating without a review attached. Make sense?
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

Muldernscully wrote:Since my original review is buried several pages back and I want to add a rating, it's easier for me to just quote the original review and add a rating instead of typing a new review. And, I just don't want to throw out a rating without a review attached. Make sense?
You could've just edited your previous review and added the rating to it. Of course that would mean nobody would ever see it, but nobody cares about your ratings anyway :)
Muldernscully
Addicted

Post by Muldernscully »

mellow weasel wrote:
Muldernscully wrote:Since my original review is buried several pages back and I want to add a rating, it's easier for me to just quote the original review and add a rating instead of typing a new review. And, I just don't want to throw out a rating without a review attached. Make sense?
You could've just edited your previous review and added the rating to it. Of course that would mean nobody would ever see it, but nobody cares about your ratings anyway :)
Exactly. Nobody would see it unless they purposely went through all the posts. You don't know that nobody cares about my ratings. Just because some posters have made fun of them, doesn't mean that "nobody" cares. There may be lurkers that care. That's kind of a mean thing to say. No offense taken, though.
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

She did say it with an honest smile. Honesty is the best policy.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Muldernscully
Addicted

Post by Muldernscully »

Right you are, Yanko. :)
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

I really love this song, but feel Al could have put another verse in it.
And Peggy