Slime Creatures From Outer Space Topic

Moderator: Moderators

weird user
Addicted

Re: Slime Creatures From Outer Space Topic

Post by weird user »

Isn't it interesting how the original demo had the accordion, then the album version didn't, and then he brought back the accordion for the concert performances? I wonder why he dumped the instrument for the official album recording but not for the concerts.
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

weird user wrote:Isn't it interesting how the original demo had the accordion, then the album version didn't, and then he brought back the accordion for the concert performances? I wonder why he dumped the instrument for the official album recording but not for the concerts.
Most likely he was still trying to get away from the accordion heavy first album
JohnnyLurg
Regular
Awards: Discoverer of the elusive "Orgy On My Own"

Post by JohnnyLurg »

I don't even think I've heard the original demo. Could someone who has it post it to YouTube?
not to mention the toilets at Madonna Inn
Muldernscully
Addicted

Post by Muldernscully »

This is an ok song. I'm kind of neutral on it. Depends on what kind of mood I'm in whether I skip it or not. I give it 3 out of 5 stars.
LaikaComeHome
Die-hard Fan

Post by LaikaComeHome »

I like it! It's a pretty cute and silly song! Not one of his BEST songs but still good.
Fan since 2007. Blossomed from casual fan to Algal in 2016. 9/14/16-<3 Mandatory Fun Tour at PPAC
--
Tumblr url is rock-a-noodle for those who want to hmu.
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

I think it would be really wicked if they pulled this out. Al will be doing a lot on the keyboard anyway so, they should bring this back!
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!