Theme From Rocky XIII

Moderator: Moderators

Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

HappyGilmore @ Mar 10 2007, 08:53 AM wrote: I heard of that, but haven't seen it. I did see two episodes of this show called The Naked Brothers Band. Some critic said it was like Spinal Tap for kids. Terrible terrible show.
My sister loves that, and I couldn't agree with you more on how bad it is. It's more than just horrible.
And Peggy
HappyGilmore
Obsessed

Post by HappyGilmore »

Barney Slayer @ Mar 10 2007, 06:01 PM wrote: My sister loves that, and I couldn't agree with you more on how bad it is. It's more than just horrible.
I saw some of one episode, and there was a scene that was about how to do a better burp and fart, and it lasted 4 minutes. I'm very immature and fart jokes can be funny, but they have to be written a certain way.

This was just gratuitous, and not nearly funny.

:D
That's what you get when you let your heart win.
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

What thread is this again? :huh:
ducttapeearth
Obsessed

Post by ducttapeearth »

Ach, I can't stand bubblegum. I still like to watch Spongebob. It's so great, all teenagers watch it, in a way, it's like the new Ren and Stimpy.

Anyway... Theme to Rocky XIII is really special to me. It was my first Al song, so it will always be my favorite, and In 3D is always my favorite album.
HappyGilmore
Obsessed

Post by HappyGilmore »

Bruce the Duck @ Mar 11 2007, 05:56 PM wrote: What thread is this again? :huh:
Sorry bout that. Got off track. Good song though.
That's what you get when you let your heart win.
WhiteAndNerdy27
Occasional

Post by WhiteAndNerdy27 »

I love this song. Always have. And then when Rocky Balboa came out it made it even more funny, as it was slightly the beggining of the plot.
I pitty the fool, who eats poopy pizza for breakfast!
bigdawg72987
Regular

Post by bigdawg72987 »

I first heard the song after seeing a cassette of THE FOOD ALBUM at goodwill and picking it up. I have loved it ever since, and even more now that I have IN 3-D.

Adding on to what everyone else is going off topic about, nick was awesome. I loved Doug, until disney started doing it in crappy CG and made it horrible.
"I'm giving it all she's got, Captain" -Scotty
Muldernscully
Addicted

Post by Muldernscully »

I love this song, and it's even better being a fan of the Rocky movies, except for Rocky V. That sucked big time.
Plus, Eye of the Tiger is one of the better originals. I love that song too. Great sports song.
Last edited by Muldernscully on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Re: Theme From Rocky XIII

Post by Elvis »

So, is it about the vision of German emperors, or what?

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
Muldernscully
Addicted

Re:

Post by Muldernscully »

Muldernscully wrote:I love this song, and it's even better being a fan of the Rocky movies, except for Rocky V. That sucked big time.
Plus, Eye of the Tiger is one of the better originals. I love that song too. Great sports song.
Still awesome. 5 out of 5 stars.