Peter and the Wolf rerelease mailing campaign

No file trading allowed!

Moderator: Moderators

CB Johnny
Addicted

Peter and the Wolf rerelease mailing campaign

Post by CB Johnny »

The best way to persuade execs to greenlight putting something back into production is to send physical personalized letters at a carefully selected date and have each letter be accompanied by a gimmicky eyecatching physical object of some sort.

If we can find out who is the best person at Sony to contact and arrange for them to expect a bag's worth of mail advocating for Al's rarest studio release to be put back in print then the rest should be easy.

One letter statistically represents a larger amount of people who share your passion but lack the insight or drive to tell the rightsholders firsthand.

So who among us can find out who to contact?
A mere mailing address for the record label wouldn't be enough. It would have to be a specific employee's office who can have the mail sent to their desk and then pass the mail along to the powers that be.

What could we send alongside the letters? It has to be something nonperishable, easy to buy, easy to mail, and ties in with Al's work.

Pending we get enough squared away: who would be at liberty to get word spread? Al might not be able to say "hey, the fans are doing this mailing event" directly so who else could?

Mods, if I missed a topic or a better subforum pleasd move or merge this. Thank you for your patience.
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Re: Peter and the Wolf rerelease mailing campaign

Post by minnick27 »

This record was made by CBS

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
CB Johnny
Addicted

Re: Peter and the Wolf rerelease mailing campaign

Post by CB Johnny »

Yes, and unless I'm wrong they are under Sony.