No file trading allowed!

Moderator: Moderators

TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Re: If I Could Make Love to a Bottle

Post by TMBJon »

Okay, I have decided to weigh in.
Due to recent sensibility issues, I am going to use a spoiler tag and mention that its contents are Rated R:
Spoiler:
Yes, Wanna B Ur Lovr references orgasm, ejaculate, and penis size; however, If I Could Make Love To A Bottle is about the specific tightness of his lover's vagina.
In my opinion, Bottle is more "dirty" in that its sexual reference is explicit while Lovr's references are implicit.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed
Awards: All of them

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

TMBJon wrote:Okay, I have decided to weigh in.
Due to recent sensibility issues, I am going to use a spoiler tag and mention that its contents are Rated R:
Spoiler:
Yes, Wanna B Ur Lovr references orgasm, ejaculate, and penis size; however, If I Could Make Love To A Bottle is about the specific tightness of his lover's vagina.
In my opinion, Bottle is more "dirty" in that its sexual reference is explicit while Lovr's references are implicit.
I understand the contents in WBUL are not 100% family friendly. Neither are the contents in Word Crimes
Spoiler:
In Word Crimes he references oral sex
. Out of all of his released songs I would say Jerry Springer has the mist adult content.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

The difference between Bottle and Jerry Springer (and Talk Soup) is that in the latter he's referencing that there are TV shows that talk about those trashy/raunchy topics. Whereas in If I Could Make Love To A Bottle, it's the narrator of the song overtly making the sexual comment himself.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed
Awards: All of them

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

I said out of his RELEASED songs. IICMLTAB was never released.
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

TMBJon wrote:Okay, I have decided to weigh in.
Spoiler:
Well, I guess you can say Al was your average male teenager back in the day - immature and always explicit :clap:
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dysequilibrium
Occasional

Re:

Post by dysequilibrium »

anthontherun wrote: Thu May 20, 2004 12:20 am In fact, he's been performing it at some one-off shows recently.
Wait...he has performed this more than once??? I seriously thought he only included this in his first 1981 show and forever ditched it afterwards