If I Could Make Love to a Bottle

No file trading allowed!

Moderator: Moderators

Themagic#27
Obsessed

Post by Themagic#27 »

The Lilac Pilgrim @ Aug 23 2006, 10:10 PM wrote: I'm pretty glad he didn't pursue this song further - it would make him like all the other parodists out there (don't kill me for saying parodist in relation to Al, please!) who rely on people liking rather gross humour...
Ah, so, upon rereading this... it seems this has been a big misunderstanding. You were referring to just the ones that had gross humor in their songs-- your wording just wasn't very clear, and Jace got confused. You didn't mean that all parodists do gross humor, correct?

So, there you go. Now, may we resume the topic? :)
Are we playin' horseshoes, honey? No, I don't think we are...

♥Al-Team #6x7=42♥
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Post by weirdojace »

Wow, what's with everybody attacking me lately? :huh:
http://nuclearbubblewrap.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Lilac Pilgrim
Addicted

Post by The Lilac Pilgrim »

Themagic#27 - Total misunderstanding, thank you!

weirdojace - awww... *hugs*
"We're going to the beach to ride a camel on the sun." ~ Irwin Sparkes (I did a search on my signature because I can't remember where it comes from, other than Irwin Sparkes. These forums are the third result. This is my legacy, friends.)
Themagic#27
Obsessed

Post by Themagic#27 »

weirdojace @ Aug 24 2006, 10:22 PM wrote: Wow, what's with everybody attacking me lately? :huh:
Hey, at least this one was peacefully resolved. =)

Now, back on topic before the mods get here and start beating us with pointy things. (It totally happens.)

♥Al-Team #6x7=42♥
The Lilac Pilgrim
Addicted

Post by The Lilac Pilgrim »

I'm surprised you haven't started already with me :rolleyes: I'm just... TOO weird...
"We're going to the beach to ride a camel on the sun." ~ Irwin Sparkes (I did a search on my signature because I can't remember where it comes from, other than Irwin Sparkes. These forums are the third result. This is my legacy, friends.)
cody
Die-hard Fan

Post by cody »

so, whose actually heard this song? I would suspect if some of the people saying it's pretty dirty would hear it they would think otherwise. I know I thought of it a bit different after hearing it. (even though it was pretty much what I expected, if that makes any sense at all)
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

I have heard it. I thought the lyrics were posted in this thread somewhere. Anyway, it's a bit much for an Al song, but it's a one joke kinda thing, anyway. I thought it was funny myself.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
MaleHeffer
Addicted
Location: In The Middle Of Missouri, which hasn't had an AL sighting since 1992

Post by MaleHeffer »

i have a bunch or rareities, but i dont have this one or Orgy On My Own. i really want them, i am dying to find out what this is all about.

earlier in this thread, people were saying C, A, C was dirty and vulgur? WHAT? I don't get it. i know what he means, but it doesn't sound that bad. i think people are taking these a bit to seriously, but thats just my opinion.
"MaleHeffer"
AL Team #1227

Still depressed i missed this last tour...
cody
Die-hard Fan

Post by cody »

MaleHeffer @ Aug 24 2006, 07:03 PM wrote: i have a bunch or rareities, but i dont have this one or Orgy On My Own.
that's because this one isn't on Lestatkatt's collection that most everybody has, and there are no circulated recordings of OOMO.
Themagic#27
Obsessed

Post by Themagic#27 »

Yeah. OOMO is infamous for... nobody knowing the words but Al. Lol.

(Oh, and, I just backread to my first post in this topic-- holy crap! I wanna take a boot to 14-year-old-me's head! o: Was I ALWAYS that... not-cool? >_> )

♥Al-Team #6x7=42♥