Chicken Pot Pie

No file trading allowed!

Moderator: Moderators

L285
Die-hard Fan

Post by L285 »

There is a video on Youtube with the Bad Hair Day Medley
“Since you left home on your journey, things have changed around here. For example, I don’t have as much laundry.”
mattboy115
Occasional

Post by mattboy115 »

This is also the song where reveals some more of his repulsive food ideas. Turnip Flavored Fries, Mustard Pizza Squares. I say genius! :D
There is only one who can save us. His name is Weird. No, really, Weird is his name.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

mattboy115 @ August 31, 2009 12:10 am wrote: This is also the song where reveals some more of his repulsive food ideas. Turnip Flavored Fries, Mustard Pizza Squares. I say genius! :D
What the :mahalo: are you talking about in this and/or the rest of your posts on this forum?
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

He doesn't mention those in Chicken Pot Pie. The song's just a few lines long.
And Peggy
mewrio
Off The Deep End

Post by mewrio »

They're from Bob Ricci's cover version.
mattboy115
Occasional

Post by mattboy115 »

Actually I have a version that is a little longer than a few lines. Try a couple verses. If anyone wants to hear it email me and I'll get you a copy.

[email protected]
There is only one who can save us. His name is Weird. No, really, Weird is his name.
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Post by weirdojace »

That would be Bob Ricci's cover with added verses he wrote.

Just a note: Bob's cover version was never supposed to be released in the first place. It was a recording he made to test some new audio equipment when he was first starting out. One of his friends sent it to somebody and now it seems everybody has it, some people mistaking it for Al.
http://nuclearbubblewrap.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mattboy115
Occasional

Post by mattboy115 »

Crap! I made the same mistake! It really sounds like it could be him, though! Really! I know it's not so shut up. I'm just saying. Ya think I should change the tags in my media player?
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

mattboy115 @ September 04, 2009 12:14 am wrote: Really! I know it's not so shut up.
I really suggest you stop telling members to shut up...
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
mattboy115
Occasional

Post by mattboy115 »

TMBJon @ September 04, 2009 01:43 am wrote: I really suggest you stop telling members to shut up...
This time was before that other time. I have already publicly apologized for that. I am sorry. Okay. I will say it no more. I just get very defensive when it comes to Al. I just have to tone it down a little.