What songs do you hope are on the new tour besides regulars

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

I went to weirdal.com to look at the setlists, and I noticed that Bermuda hasn't put up the setlist for OC.

Does anyone have it posted somewhere? Or can you remember what they played?
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

I know they've been posted at various places and I have a list upstairs...Somewhere.

-CindyBob

:stupid:
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

Does anyone have it posted somewhere? Or can you remember what they played?

Search this forum, because it's been posted here before. Or if you can't find it, there's one or two on my website.

Dave
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Dave, I have been perusing your site lately. I wonder why... eheheh :lookround: Anyway, there is a ton of stuff there. It could take a while to find, but I will look. Thanks.

I suppose it's too much to ask for Al to sing every single song he ever wrote... I keep hearing songs and going "Hey! I want that one on the tour! The latest one that has caught my fancy is Don't Wear Those Shoes. And I couldn't find on weirdal.com that he has ever done that one in concert. If he likes to add an obscure oldie for the hard core fans perhaps that would qualify. But if I have to choose, I still want That Boy Could Dance.

I wonder how Al decides what stays in and what gets the old heave ho...
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

Dave, I have been perusing your site lately. I wonder why... eheheh :lookround: Anyway, there is a ton of stuff there. It could take a while to find, but I will look. Thanks.

What!!! You don't have my entire site committed to memory!? How dare you!!

I didn't post the direct link because i didn't want to risk getting a demerit for spamming. I'll send it to you in private message.

BTW, the opening graphic on my site was designed by Scottidog. And, personally, I think she did a great job!

Dave
Alapeleke
Occasional

Post by Alapeleke »

Bohemian Polka. I know it will probably never get played agan because it is a polka but one can dream can't they :P
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

It would be kinda cool if he did a Polka Medley Medley. Just throw them all into the blender of his mind and see what comes out...

BTW, the opening graphic on my site was designed by Scottidog. And, personally, I think she did a great job!

Awwww, shucks... I really wasn't fishing for compliments. (If you believe that I have a Holiday Inn in Albuquerque to sell you.)

8) Thanks!
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

i can tell you what i dont want, Smells Like Nirvana. Im not gonna deny its a good song, but for some reason, I hate it. Actually, he should throw it in the medley

Actually if he brought back Since You've Been Gone, that'd be pretty sweet. He used it to open BHT, and I missed it on this last tour.

Mike

Hes definately gonna keep it in. I bet we may see Suzanne as one of the cheerleaders. It's a very very good performance by the way. You are correct that SYBG is very good. SYBG wasn't that greatof an opening song. When he opened with Addicted to Spuds and Gump, i thought the openng was better. Still, I hope SYBG is in the nxt tour myself.
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

It would be kinda cool if he did a Polka Medley Medley. Just throw them all into the blender of his mind and see what comes out...

That would awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

I bet we may see Suzanne as one of the cheerleaders.

Ya think so?