Covid Test

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

RunningWithScissors
Regular

Covid Test

Post by RunningWithScissors »

I hope this is okay to ask here...

I know for Al's show you can show proof of a negative test... does anyone know what kind of test you need? I called the office and I was polite but the dude had no idea XD. He said "I'm sure just a at home test..." Which I'm almost completely sure would NOT be accepted...

Does anyone know for sure?

I am more worried because... A year ago yesterday actually, I was supposed to fly to Germany and I went to my doctors and got a test with insurance, and drove 2 hours to the airport, to find out they didnt put on the test what kind it was, so they wouldn't accept it, and I couldn't fly. (They let me rebook a week later and I got the right test and went) But because of that I'm really worried about getting there with a test they don't accept and being told we can't get in.

Does anyone know?
rhall46

Re: Covid Test

Post by rhall46 »

I’m not 100% sure myself, but the venue I’m going to said PCR or Antigen and the rapid result test was allowed, which I will go the morning of the concert and get the rapid test done and be sent to me in a few hours. The venue I’m going to also said if you’re fully vaccinated you don’t need a test? Either way I’m getting the test just to be on the safe side though!
drtrogg

Re: Covid Test

Post by drtrogg »

I called the Chevalier (Medford, MA on May 6th and 7th) to ask this very question and they told me (if you are not vaccinated) you could do an at-home test onsite. I was more than a little surprised at this ...

Regardless, I gotta believe that means getting there super early since the ones I've seen take 15 minutes to report results.
May 28, 1996 Toad's Place New Haven, CT
Oct 19, 2012 NSMT Beverly MA
Jun 6, 2015 Foxwoods
Sep 14, 2016 PPAC Providence, RI
Mar 2, 2018 Foxwoods
May 7, 2022 Chevalier Medford, MA