WOWAY AWARDS VOTING

An annual WOWAY tradition since 1961.

Moderator: Moderators

Did you vote??

Yes! AND I have claimed categories!
43%
Yes! But I haven't claimed any categories yet!
35%
No! I am a worthless hunk of slime!
22%

Total votes: 23

yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

WOWAY AWARDS VOTING

Post by yankochick38 »

http://tinyurl.com/wowaysballot" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not a spambot :ph34r:

If you have not yet voted for the WOWAY Awards, now is the time to do so!!
If you HAVE voted for the WOWAY Awards and have not yet messaged me to tell me which category you are presenting, do it now!!
Likewise, if you have participated in the WOWAY Awards at all so far (past or present!), you must message me to tell me which ones you are presenting!!

Out of 53 categories, 25 have been spoken for.

Spread the word! Make your fellow wowayians sign up for categories, pleasepleasepleaseohgodplease

I have extended voting until January 17th for this. I will not hesitate to message people before the end! But please message me first if at all possible so I at least know you're alive. :#

Check out THIS TOPIC for the list of unclaimed categories!

If you need examples on how to make your video, here is the Youtube channel from the last WOWAY Awards!

VOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTE
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
OneWAY
Obsessed

Re: WOWAY AWARDS VOTING

Post by OneWAY »

I did both! Hurry people, do stuff!
8/26/08, 7/15/10, 7/16/10, 7/17/10, 11/5/10, 9/22/11, 9/24/11, 9/25/11, 4/30/12, 10/19/13, 5/19/15, 8/19/15, 8/21/15, 7/16/16, 3/3/18, 3/22/18, 4/20/18, 4/27/18, 6/14/19, 6/15/19, 6/21/19, 9/1/19, 5/31/22, 6/1/22, 9/4/22, 9/30/22, 10/1/22, 10/7/22
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

I'm too cowardly and uncreative and unarticulated to present categories, but I voted for things about which I had opinions (good thing it's posible not to vote in every category :Y )
Muppetboy09
Obsessed
Awards: Best Emoticon (Animated)
Best Emoticon (Non Animated)
Best New Member (2010-2013)

Post by Muppetboy09 »

mellow weasel wrote:I'm too cowardly and uncreative and unarticulated to present categories, but I voted for things about which I had opinions (good thing it's posible not to vote in every category :Y )
You don't have to be creative, and heck, you don't even have to be on camera! If you see something that interests you, GO FOR IT! The sky is the limit!
"Be the climate, not the weather." -Al Yankovic
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

^ what Muppetboy said. Watch some of the videos from last year. Some were very creative, others were very simple. Due to time constraints, mine was literally just me at my computer saying, "Time for the important Topic of The Year. The nominees are xyz. The winner is ____."

I'll do a little more this year, but it can be as simple as just that if you want to.
And Peggy
yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Post by yankochick38 »

Muppetboy09 wrote:
mellow weasel wrote:I'm too cowardly and uncreative and unarticulated to present categories, but I voted for things about which I had opinions (good thing it's posible not to vote in every category :Y )
You don't have to be creative, and heck, you don't even have to be on camera! If you see something that interests you, GO FOR IT! The sky is the limit!
He's right! We could definitely use some Lithuania in the WOWAY Awards! It is a worldwide show, after all. :Y
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

Big Spoon wrote:^ what Muppetboy said. Watch some of the videos from last year. Some were very creative, others were very simple. Due to time constraints, mine was literally just me at my computer saying, "Time for the important Topic of The Year. The nominees are xyz. The winner is ____."

I'll do a little more this year, but it can be as simple as just that if you want to.
By last year you mean 2010 :huh: ...? Because that's the newest awards that I see, unless I'm looking at the wrong place :lol: . I watched a few videos there, and everybody seemed to be talking a lot and cracking jokes...
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

mellow weasel wrote:I'll do a little more this year, but it can be as simple as just that if you want to.
By last year you mean 2010 :huh: ...? Because that's the newest awards that I see, unless I'm looking at the wrong place :lol: . I watched a few videos there, and everybody seemed to be talking a lot and cracking jokes...[/quote]

I do mean the 2010 awards. A lot of people were cracking jokes and making longer videos, but others kept it pretty short. Mine (for Topic Of The Year) was literally just me saying the nominees and who won.
And Peggy
uwvark
Off The Deep End

Post by uwvark »

*votes

:peace:
I got 99 problems but BTD ain't one.
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

OK, I voted. Hoping for a Jeremy SWEEP!!!!!! :whoot:
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?