2005 (Fourth) WOWAY Awards Chit Chat Topic

An annual WOWAY tradition since 1961.

Moderator: Moderators

queen_and_weirdal_fan
Obsessed

Post by queen_and_weirdal_fan »

Cool! That sounds like a great idea! I would watch that, maybe even host it if I was chosen, too!

:D
I'm simple like this, just as simple can be.
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Congrats to all the winners, and thanks, Ryan and Driew for a great awards show! Even though I lost in the Best Fan Artist Original Material category, I can still be comforted by the fact that Jon said my screen name! That was very cool! Btw, Jon and Ryan pronounced my sn correctly, while Driew did not. He already knows this, but, I just thought I'd mention it again. :P

<-----I did win one award. Yay! thanks to everyone who voted for me.

*Just an FYI for everyone, my sn is pronounced ALgonacchick. Notice, the accent is on the AL. I like that! :D
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
Aron
Obsessed

Post by Aron »

algonacchick @ Oct 29 2005, 08:44 PM wrote: Congrats to all the winners, and thanks, Ryan and Driew for a great awards show! Even though I lost in the Best Fan Artist Original Material category, I can still be comforted by the fact that Jon said my screen name! That was very cool! Btw, Jon and Ryan pronounced my sn correctly, while Driew did not. He already knows this, but, I just thought I'd mention it again.

:P

*Just an FYI for everyone, my sn is pronounced ALgonacchick. Notice, the accent is on the AL. I like that! :D
Oh wow! I can't get the animations to load-- but Im gonna try to get it to work on a friend's comp--

which ones did Jon voice in?
Aron-- Only the second accordionist to ever sit in the trunk of Torsoboy's DeLorean. Al was the first.
-- Visit my art blog at http://aronjshay.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; --
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Just Best Fan Artist Original Material. There was even an animated Jon behind a drumset. It was so cool! Good luck. I hope you can download the awards show on your friends compy.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
Aron
Obsessed

Post by Aron »

algonacchick @ Oct 29 2005, 09:07 PM wrote: Just Best Fan Artist Original Material. There was even an animated Jon behind a drumset. It was so cool! It's too bad you can't see the presentation.
So it's in the fan creativity download?

It starts, but stops after it starts. I've cleared my temp files, and tried to get it to play and it wont.

I think my browser is out dated. Are there any other players for the files to work on?
Aron-- Only the second accordionist to ever sit in the trunk of Torsoboy's DeLorean. Al was the first.
-- Visit my art blog at http://aronjshay.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; --
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

algonacchick @ Oct 29 2005, 06:44 PM wrote: He already knows this, but, I just thought I'd mention it again. :P

Hey that's not my fault. Ryan used a crappy take. :P I gave him 3-4 takes of each, and he chooses the one in which I misprounce it. <_<

:P
In hiding since 2010
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Since we're on the subject, am I the only one who heard that "Facedingo" won Funniest Member? :P
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

spacedingo @ Oct 29 2005, 07:22 PM wrote: Since we're on the subject, am I the only one who heard that "Facedingo" won Funniest Member? :P
<_< Again.... Ryan chose the bad take.
In hiding since 2010
Jigawatt
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Moderator: 2010
Former Multi-Time Best Avatar (Non-Photo): 2003-2009
Best Avatar: 2015

Post by Jigawatt »

*whew* Thanks to everyone who once again voted for the talking taco that poops ice cream as best non-photo avatar. :whoot: I'm so proud of that lil' guy!

Ryan and Driew, great job on the presentation of the awards -- it was fantastic!

Adrian
"Then you had Muppets and Hispanics and William Shatner."

PMFL!
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

I just wanted to extend my congratulations to all the winners and give huge kudos to Driew and iisryan for putting together a really fun awards show.

I guess the only thing left unexplained is which one is the Raffi fan.
All Things Yankovic
http://www.dohtem.com/al" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Can't breathe like that, can you??"

Make the Rock Hall "Weird" - http://www.rockhallweird.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;